Where is the most appropriate to post about NCNS?

I was stood up twice today by one of the providers here. I posted her name in the Men's Lounge so maybe that should be enough.

I was hoping for more professionalism and a certain etiquette from providers that are eccie members but I was sorely disappointed today.

I'll have to be more selective in the future.
I was stood up twice today by one of the providers here. I posted her name in the Men's Lounge so maybe that should be enough.

I was hoping for more professionalism and a certain etiquette from providers that are eccie members but I was sorely disappointed today.

I'll have to be more selective in the future. Originally Posted by th0r_63
After the 24hr grace piriod you shpould post the NSNC here in coed, flame them, but honestly they just don't care!

IB
After the 24hr grace piriod you shpould post the NSNC here in coed, flame them, but honestly they just don't care!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I agree NCNS is just plain rude and disrespectful..
Posting it in coed will give more agents a heads up as not all guys have licker room access... I personally am a fan of them being attached to the review count
Posting it in coed will give more agents a heads up as not all guys have licker room access... I personally am a fan of them being attached to the review count Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Damn I want that

ML works.
Some write a review in the Provider Review Forum, which would then get moved to CO-Ed as no meeting took place and the provider and the rest of us can chime in ... WKs, PMS and all
Posting it in coed will give more agents a heads up as not all guys have licker room access... I personally am a fan of them being attached to the review count Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Dude, yeah.
Posting it in review format seems to be the norm for some guys. When it gets moved here to co-ed, both ladies and gents can comment. Maybe the lady in question will respond with a valid reason or maybe others have had the same experience. ML is good if you don't want the lady to know, but there are some WKs that may let her know.
... or she'll see it there with her Mandle ....
.... and then WK for herself
You need to post a review about it so it will be stuck to her profile. Then what you do is start to send her threatening messages stating that you WILL stalk, beat, stab, and rape the shit out of her if she does not give you a free make up session for wasting your time. She will comply, trust me on this.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
There are quite a few other providers on here that are respectful and care about people's time. Everyone's time is valuable. There are also quite a few Hobbiest on here who have pulled the no-call no-show (which im sure are reading this) I just share their handle in infoshare for ladies to take note on.
  • Logic
  • 11-02-2016, 09:15 AM
I would post a bad review. Who cares if you dont get "credit" for it.
... Then what you do is start to send her threatening messages stating that you WILL stalk, beat, stab, and rape the shit out of her if she does not give you a free make up session for wasting your time. She will comply, trust me on this. Originally Posted by Little Monster
This is acceptable here???
This is acceptable here??? Originally Posted by lizshue81
Most don't "accept" my post however my post is not violating any guidelines. I did not directly threaten anyone on here, I just simply gave a suggestion. You really should take a little time and read the guidelines, that is if you can read. Besides the MODs use what they call "common sense" (which is something you obviously do not posses) and can tell when someone is being serious and when someone is talking out of their ass. I have posted stuff of this nature many times and most (with the exception of geniuses like you) know better than to take my shit seriously and just ignore my posts.

Nice try though
You are suggesting rape -you wrote it- it's in black and white---- that is unacceptable.
You sir, have a problem with women and I suggest you get professional help - like now.

You need to post a review about it so it will be stuck to her profile. Then what you do is start to send her threatening messages stating that you WILL stalk, beat, stab, and rape the shit out of her if she does not give you a free make up session for wasting your time. She will comply, trust me on this. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You are suggesting rape -you wrote it- it's in black and white---- that is unacceptable.
You sir, have a problem with women and I suggest you get professional help - like now. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Once again for the reading impaired, Huge difference between "Unacceptable" and Violating guide lines, and second I never suggested rape, I said to threaten rape smart one. And are you seriously trying to play the blanket "you hate women card"???? You have nothing else to come back with so you use that?? not gonna work darlin

You are right about one thing sweetie, I do need help, I need help real bad, you see my real problem, is.....

BACK ON TOPIC!!! Mr. Thor you really should take my advice sir!!
Most don't "accept" my post however my post is not violating any guidelines. I did not directly threaten anyone on here, I just simply gave a suggestion. You really should take a little time and read the guidelines, that is if you can read. Besides the MODs use what they call "common sense" (which is something you obviously do not posses) and can tell when someone is being serious and when someone is talking out of their ass. I have posted stuff of this nature many times and most (with the exception of geniuses like you) know better than to take my shit seriously and just ignore my posts.

Nice try though Originally Posted by Little Monster
Felt like you directly threatened all providers but I guess I can see how your bullshit is allowed.

Since you're so well versed and obviously educated, do you think we could plan for a time when you could help me read through the guidelines? Some of the multi-syllable words get me confused and it takes forever to look shit up in my English to Whorespeak dictionary. I could probably concentrate better on them if you'd suck my toes or stick your big toe in my cunt while I read.

Damn, I didn't realize I had a rape fantasy until now... I'll never be able to ignore your posts again you sexy motherfucker. 😘