Lack of any reviews on some active providers

Why would an active provider of some tenure here not have any reviews? Do some providers discourage the practice? If so, why?
a gazillion reasons.
yes.
i dont know
Why would an active provider of some tenure here not have any reviews? Do some providers discourage the practice? If so, why? Originally Posted by Baden Powell
Maybe they've seen a lot of dudes who've been here 7 years and only posted 4 reviews?
I've had several ask me not to write a review. One was because she didn't want to look too active, which I honored but found funny.
Some are in a small rotation of a few hobbyists and boards discourage reviews of same provides by same hobbyist too close together.
Why would an active provider of some tenure here not have any reviews? Do some providers discourage the practice? If so, why? Originally Posted by Baden Powell
Why?
For me, it's because:
- I don't like to be talked about/ be reviewed like a product
- To be discreet
- I do more than fine without being reviewed anymore
I also see well respected providers that have not had a review in 2 or 3 years even though they are still active on this board.
My ATF no longer allows reviews. She gave many reasons. One of them was that what happens BCD between two adults should be just between the two and no (as she put) Zane novel needs to be written for guys to be entertained by. I respect her wishes as I've reviewed her in the past.