Kissing

Not aimed at anyone in particular, and not even really a rant, just expressing a preference and wondering how other guys (and ladies) feel about it.

Kissing is super important to me. I can honestly say when I come out of a session where no kissing was possible, it just feels like something was missing, regardless of how well everything else went. And to be clear, I'm not talking about closed-mouth pecks here but full fledged LFK and (preferably) DFK.

I get why some ladies don't allow it and that is their absolute right and I will always respect my companion's boundaries, which I generally know when I make an appointment with them. I try to always have minty fresh breath so that kissing me won't be unpleasant. Also I know it's sometimes available once you get to know each other better when it might not be on a first or second date, and that's fine. I'm just having a harder and harder time spending my hobby dollars on ladies that don't allow it at all, regardless of how well I like them in other ways. There are enough other quality ladies that offer the option that I find myself tending more and more to avail myself of those options.

Not trying to get anyone to change what they do and again I'm not speaking to or about anyone in particular, just expressing my personal preference. Actually what triggered this post was reading a review of a provider I haven't seen but that I had some interest in until her no kissing rule was revealed.
Understandable, i never been with a provider that would kiss until i moved to arkansas, with that being said i havent seen a whole lot of providers so.... Kissing is great and i enjoy it, seems to add a better level of intimacy.
I just gravitate toward those who do more often than not. That's not to say I won't see any ladies that don't, and Spanky Jr. has the final say so in these matters so he sometimes overrules the big head. I guess it's really GFE that I'm after though and it's hard for me to consider it GFE without some real smoochin' involved.
With you Spanky, i won't limit myself from seeing a "non-kisser" but I definitely prefer ladies with kissing involved. It feels much more passionate and enjoyable. Will respect boundaries but preference is a kisser any day!!!
If there is a clear offer of GFE, then i would expect kissing. I am very much in the same camp as you. So far that hasn't been a problem for me, but would definitely not warrant a return engagement for those who don't offer it.
I agree Spanky, one provider in general stands out head and shoulders that I have seen before. She is hands down the best most sensual sexually pleasurable kisser I've ever experienced. Which reminds me. Maybe it's time to set an appointment with her. It's been a while
I personally couldn't imagine an appointment without kissing. I would feel so awkward arriving to meet the client and just going straight to foreplay with nothing in between.

If I were a gentleman, kissing would be important to me, as I feel it would provide a more authentic GFE date.
I personally couldn't imagine an appointment without kissing. I would feel so awkward arriving to meet the client and just going straight to foreplay with nothing in between.

If I were a gentleman, kissing would be important to me, as I feel it would provide a more authentic GFE date. Originally Posted by Vannah
Bravo Vannah!

I agree Spanky, one provider in general stands out head and shoulders that I have seen before. She is hands down the best most sensual sexually pleasurable kisser I've ever experienced. Which reminds me. Maybe it's time to set an appointment with her. It's been a while Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Do tell us who it is BobSmoot.
Lolahhhhh (most people knew that). I'm sure a few people will chime in and back me up but DAMN SHE CAN KISS. she gets me rock hard just from kissing me. So soft and aggressive at the same time. And she remembers your personal likes pretty well to for example I LOVE to have my neck and lips "licked" and after I told her the first time she never forgot it
I prefer the dfk I will do the lfk ame with bbbj over cbj However it will not be a deal breaker I will usually see how far provider will let me me go lol
I feel like it adds to the IOP. Rather true or not kissing makes the experience more enjoyable add less robotic I feel.
I see and respect Providers who don't kiss but I'm a regular with those who playfully indulge my fetish for Kissing and wearing heels.

If I were a gentleman, kissing would be important to me, as I feel it would provide a more authentic GFE date. Originally Posted by Vannah
+💯
I'm not big into kissing except kissing all over. Not a mouth guy. Not even in personal life. A light peck is fine for me every once in awhile. Except for Honey. I really enjoy kissing her. So I may be changing. I used to love ASIAN girls but dang I get horny again in 30 minutes. So I've changed to others. Lol