Posting

Can someone tell me y it takes so long for an ad to get approved. I made a weekend line up ad bout 11am but it’s not up but my friend made an ad bout 1:30 today n it was up 20-30 min later
Probably got rejected for something you put in the ad.
the mods are reviewing all ads prior to them being published.
you could contact the mods to see if there were any problems. (using full/desktop site, look on each forum page for their names, which are links to their member profiles from which you can send them a pvt msg)

good luck!

p.s. maybe they like your friend better :^}
seriously, this is an all volunteer mod staff.
Lmao. They normally let me know if something was wrong with my ad n nvr had an issue before
No ads have been approved all day. Mods must be busy.
My girls ad got approved 30 mins after she posted.
How's that old saying go....it's not who you know butt who you blow....or something like that. Mods have needs too so they can keep busy
Well then who needs a blowy so my ad can get post shit. Jajaja
Doesnt look like any ads have been approved for today (Friday) in the weekly ad forum since Thursday night. So maybe a volunteer couldn't approve them today because of a real world problem.
Holy zhit Yvette. You are correct. Maybe ec is going to take another vacation
Friday under weekend lineup that’s where I posted. N ppl r getting their ads approved
It looks like your ad is showing on your showcase, but they've removed it. I tried clicking on it, but it says I don't have permissions to view it. Maybe you said something that wasn't allowed on it? Contact gman44 and ask him.
The weekend ad forum has new ads today. But not the weekly ad forum. So I think the moderator who approves ads for the weekly forum might not be able to volunteer today. I know they promise to post all ads in 12hours. Hope this helps.
Must have been msog for all the mods today for the right ladies. The ads got posted and have one view and they have been up all day lol
I have been out of the country for the past 6 days and had no access to the site. I am back and playing catch up.

If the ladies will read the sticky. It says to give staff at least 12 hours.

I and other staff are volunteers and at times we are away from the site. We try to back each other up when one or more is out.