Trying to join P411 but need Help

🤞🏻Trying to join the P411 board but need 2 Hobbyist Who I have Previously Met on Eccie with a P411 to Vouch for me
(more than 5 oks)😁,
So if any of yall could be the Gentleman u are and pls help me ya girl out,
💋Thanks in advance
(pls pm me if your able to)....
I vouched for you there check your Protonmail. I think you will need one more though.
^^^ Nice of you to take the time and help. xoxo
Is 4pargolf on P411? He wrote a review about you and he seems like a sweet guy.
I had the opportunity a few days ago to vouch for a lady I’ve seen on more than one occasion. It’s not difficult to do, and I was happy to help. I noticed today that she is now a member. Hope you get that second voucher soon, Leelo.

It’s nice to see P411 adding ladies again. I’m hoping more of my recent new friends take advantage of the opportunity and reach out to me. It’s a valuable resource that is needed in this community.
I Vouched for Melanie1001 yesterday.
She still needs 1 more Vouch.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2623231

CG
^^^good idea for guys to put that they are P411 members in their sig line. It will be great to have a bunch of new ladies, finally.

And Leelo is a sweetheart and will be a great addition.

For anyone interested in any changes...I really haven't seen anything since Gina retired. All good.
💋Thank u all for taking the time out to help me out the right way and actually Read My Coed, I was just insulted by Slubby saying the only way he would help me out was if I offered him a Free session and maybe then he would consider helping me out on P411😒....but for the Gentleman who I have already Previously met in which i Stated Before I appreciate the Chivalry... You Are the Real MVP'S🏆.... CANNOT WAIT TO BE ON THE P411 TEAM SOON
I vouched for you there check your Protonmail. I think you will need one more though. Originally Posted by txboi817
Thanks u 💋TxBoi817... You Are a Amazing Friend....
It’s crap that some people in this hobby reduce everything to a transaction. Some things are worth doing just for their own sake.

Nice idea, B3....
Leelo is a genuine class act and total sweetheart
💋Thank u all for taking the time out to help me out the right way and actually Read My Coed, I was just insulted by Slubby saying the only way he would help me out was if I offered him a Free session and maybe then he would consider helping me out on P411😒....but for the Gentleman who I have already Previously met in which i Stated Before I appreciate the Chivalry... You Are the Real MVP'S🏆.... CANNOT WAIT TO BE ON THE P411 TEAM SOON
Originally Posted by leelo_huna
SLUBBY trying to get FREE PUSSY, how dare you SLUBBY

CG
��Thank u all for taking the time out to help me out the right way and actually Read My Coed, I was just insulted by Slubby saying the only way he would help me out was if I offered him a Free session and maybe then he would consider helping me out on P411��....but for the Gentleman who I have already Previously met in which i Stated Before I appreciate the Chivalry... You Are the Real MVP'S��.... CANNOT WAIT TO BE ON THE P411 TEAM SOON
Originally Posted by leelo_huna

I’m glad you’re joining us Leelo. I wish Providers could vouch for other ladies.

And I truly hope that all the ladies take note of the repulsive offer that Slouchy Sloppy made to you. After all, two P411 Providers had to vouch for him when he wanted to join. I wonder if they insisted on being paid for an hour session first, without actually having to have a session with him or having to touch his cheap ass. I doubt it.

Because that’s not how it works. Wow! A FREE session for a voucher to P411?? I hope you saved all of those communications and forwarded them to P411. He doesn’t need to be a member. Trying to extort a lady is grounds for loss of membership. With no refund.

That is, IF he’s even a member at all.
I’m glad you’re joining us Leelo. I wish Providers could vouch for other ladies.

And I truly hope that all the ladies take note of the repulsive offer that Slouchy Sloppy made to you. After all, two P411 Providers had to vouch for him when he wanted to join. I wonder if they insisted on being paid for an hour session first, without actually having to have a session with him or having to touch his cheap ass. I doubt it.

Because that’s not how it works. Wow! A FREE session for a voucher to P411?? I hope you saved all of those communications and forwarded them to P411. He doesn’t need to be a member. Trying to extort a lady is grounds for loss of membership. With no refund.

That is, IF he’s even a member at all. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Not sure about the current standards to join P411, but when I joined 8 years ago I did not have to have anyone vouch for me.
Not sure about the current standards to join P411, but when I joined 8 years ago I did not have to have anyone vouch for me. Originally Posted by right_now

I have vouched for several gentlemen since 2011. I’m not sure of the current standards either, or prior to September 2011. Maybe it had to do with how easily P411 can verify employment and address? I don’t know. I just know I’ve gotten several emails from P411 that stated something like, “Joe Blow has listed you as a provider that he had a session with on 2-2012. Can you verify this gentleman, and would you recommend him?” I reply back YES and I go to his P411 account and I’m listed as his first OK.

The client in question usually contacts me first and asks if I’ll verify him.

But of course that has nothing to do with a dirty client trying to extort a freebie from a lady in return for a voucher. That’s cheap and wrong. Like Trump buying votes wrong.
This client sounds too cheap to be on P411.