Thanks Ladies!!!

Just sending a shout out to all the ladies I have had fun with, reviewed, didn't get a chance to review, and just flat out couldn't review. August 4th I will be retiring from the hobby life! I already told the guys and a few of you ladies but wanted to make it official here so there is no random speculation.

I'm not dying, shacking up with provider, deploying again or anything like that. I'm just leaving. I have always said that this lifestyle isn't something any one should do forever. Get in...get what you want out of it, and get out. I'm listening to my own advice.

Its been a great ride and I thank all of you ladies for our conversations, encounters, and glad I can help some of you expand your business. Good luck out there, be safe....and SCREEN!!!
Good luck to you !
Its been a pleasure knowing ya babe!!
What's the over/under on his return?
Well, they say that people that truly decide to leave something, just do it. They don't announce it, and they don't announce it over and over.
Lol going Utr much? We know you can't quit the awesome Utr naughty Jasmine awesome visits for one or two+ more times. She is a Utr sweetheart
wishing you the very best
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2019, 09:35 PM
TB has a large play list to live off for years, he'll be back once he sees someone new that he must stuff.
I bet he's back within 6 months and here is my wager!!!!!!

Boi !! Good Luck Buddy ! You will be missed !!
Well SexyPlatinum beat the over/under so perhaps TB will too. Good luck brother!
I told the guys first a few days ago, ladies second. I'd rather tell people instead of having people speculate about my where-a-bouts a few weeks from now with some stupid thread. I've seen that happen way too many times here on Eccie.

Well, they say that people that truly decide to leave something, just do it. They don't announce it, and they don't announce it over and over. Originally Posted by slubby
Good luck to you brother! Thanks for all the memories, you will be surely missed.