Featured Showcases and Contacting Help

I understand setting up multiple showcases for various cities. Now how do I get one or more these showcases featured at the top of the home page.

Also, I have a lot of different advertising I want to do on ECCIE at different times in different markets/cities. Is there a person/rep I can talk to to help me set all of this up?

Thanks,
Vanica
The showcases that show up at the top of the homepage are random. You can't set those up. In the provider letter you were sent. You can advertise in up to five cities at once. This is provided you plan to visit those cities on your tour. You can't set up muliple showcases. But, since your showcase is linked to your profile. Simply post an ad in the cities you are in and plan to visit.

You can post in the provider ads section starting on Sunday night after 9pm thru the weekend, 1 ad for the week

You can post in the weekend line up from 6am Thursday thru 9pm on Sunday, 1 ad per week.

So you post those two ads each week in up to five different cities. Have any other questions pm me.