What does Your ATF do for you?

I am undeniable curious what your ATF does to deserve that status.

I wish to take notes, Lots of them. So Bring it! I want details.
What's an ATF ? Hahaha it's rhetorical ! Unless you're finished , how can you know your All Time favorite ?
Chemistry baby chemistry. Can't put that in a how-to book.
I concur it's all about chemistry. With my ATF it was like I really was with my girlfriend. She was extremely passionate and eager to please and it made me want to please her as much. There was no IOP (illusion of passion) it was the REAL DEAL, no illusion. There never was one before this one and there probably will never be another.
Chemistry is a big +
Bdsm with rough hard sex
Regular's discount
High quality sex, easy availability, not a clock watcher, knows what I like and I know what she likes. Like minded, easy on the eyes, takes good care of herself, good conversationalist, grandfathered rate.
As a matter of fact, I need to call her when I get back in the country next week!!!
ATF - when I started this Hobby I bought into this ATF myth, wanted to find one and stick with her, then wanted to find a couple.

Well, now I have a few I would go see again when the moment (and price) is right.
Also depends on what my needs are at that particular moment. Do I just need a couple of BBBJs or a full GFE session or MIMI's PSE or just a fuckable girl who starts me off right and then we bang it away.

My real ATF (French Mistress) is out of reach and insurmountable, looking for that replacement I have come to realize it won't be just one person.
  • Toyz
  • 05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
*sometimes stays O/N at same ratr
*exceptionally intelligent...sometimes talk for hours
*impecable hygiene
*devestating looks
*have branched into dinner excursions, trips, mutual interests
*best kisser ever...this covers a ton of great kissers
*unreal chemistry...is my sexual twin...never...ever...wears out.
It's the "it" factor that quenches a deep thirst like no one else can. It's difficult to put into words but you know it when you see it, touch it, taste it and kiss it and love it. You get that giddy "love buzz" and float on a cloud after making LOOOOOOOOVE Baby !!
An ATF for me would be any provider I would want to see a second time. Hasn't happened yet. Came close with two exotic beauties Delayah and Sovanna but certain menu limits kept that 2nd booking from ever happening.
Clean and made up. Clean breath, smooth shaven preferred but not necessary, Passionate DFK kisser. Takes her time, not in a hurry. Loves to to be held, carressed
I agree REin it's the after that counts does she want to just lay there and caress with you a DFK or is it hi bye and your out of there.
It's the "it" factor that quenches a deep thirst like no one else can. It's difficult to put into words but you know it when you see it, touch it, taste it and kiss it and love it. You get that giddy "love buzz" and float on a cloud after making LOOOOOOOOVE Baby !! Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Sexual Soul Mate (is the word for me)
Subjectively....it's ALL about the chemistry. Sometimes it can be hard to differentiate between the "Illusion of Passion" (IOP) and the real thing. With your ATF, there's no illusion. You are both into each other at least on a physical and sexual level...perhaps more.

Objectively...those 2 or 3 things that REALLY get my motor running are things she ALSO really enjoys. And, the things that SHE really like that get her off, are things I happen to be pretty good at and also enjoy. NOTHING will kill a good session faster than directing a girl into something you can tell she's not really into. The body language gives it away every time. AND...nothing will take a session to that next level faster than a girl who LOVES what you just asked her to do...and then having her beg you for it!

Additionally, I personally tend to have fairly specific aesthetic characteristics that I find VERY attractive. So my ATF has to hit most, if not all, of those. She should also be prompt, intelligent, a good communicator, fit and in good shape, well dressed, and of course spectacularly beautiful! ;-)

V
Chemistry baby chemistry. Can't put that in a how-to book. Originally Posted by Codybeast
High quality sex, easy availability, not a clock watcher, knows what I like and I know what she likes. Like minded, easy on the eyes, takes good care of herself, good conversationalist, grandfathered rate. Originally Posted by Gentleman
What's an ATF ? Hahaha it's rhetorical ! Unless you're finished , how can you know your All Time favorite ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
It's the "it" factor that quenches a deep thirst like no one else can. It's difficult to put into words but you know it when you see it, touch it, taste it and kiss it and love it. You get that giddy "love buzz" and float on a cloud after making LOOOOOOOOVE Baby !! Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Sexual Soul Mate (is the word for me) Originally Posted by fun2come
^^^^^ What they said ^^^^^
perhaps phrased --> Current
All Time Favorite
... Whether we like it or not ATF seems to reflect a past event (Lady) no longer subject to change....
W's Y Daddy says it best in a short phrase--> "it's the it factor"