Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 4 hrs of waiting
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Unknown. After confirming on P411, telephone and text on an agreed time and place, she cancelled at the last minute. The problem was she strung me along for 4 hours until about 3am when she said she was 10 minutes out and was confirming location. She sends a text saying she needed to put gas first. Five minutes later she texts back that she had to go back to Dallas. WTF!! Waste of time IMHO.
Recommendation: No
dang
moved here as no meeting took place
moved here as no meeting took place
I'm shocked , I've certainly never read anything like it before !
Ok so this happened a MONTH ago, in another city, and you're just now posting it in Austin? Why is that? I don't remember seeing her post as being available in Houston.
one thing I have learned in doing this, any appointments after 10pm are wrought with failure...
True Ralphey...
In my defense: I have specifically posted I know on p411 and on eccie that my hours are from 10-109pm. To take a call after those hours post potential danger and especially not having met the hobbyist in person before, I wouldn't agree to such thing. this being said UJohnny, if you would like to set a time to see me during my normal hours, call or txt me and we will see what we can work out.
so you know, and I'm sure I speak for most ladies, those calling txting us after 1am especially, we have our guard up, and plus if we haven't seen you we would need to verify and 9 times out of 10 that wont happen at those hours of night.
anyways look forward to possibly meeting sometime soon

PS> be looking out for my ad and some more new pics after next week!
Yall have a good one!!