IRL random sightings

• RZ
  • 08-18-2018, 01:45 PM
Have you ever been like, I really wanna try out that provider, for one reason or another it doesn't happen.

Then randomly one day you see them in public and all you can think is ....
WHEW DODGED A BULLET

Not into outing or anything, but I will note that I definitely am not a real life
of spinners for most part unless they somehow pack the trunk with some junk
cause that flat butt in yoga pants/leggings is like total buzz kill

Oh and the total ghetto factor on top of it

Feeling lucky
Careful ! This could be considered rude and insulting under the new guideline interpretations !
I’ll just keep my mouth shut on this one. Lol. Or maybe not. I imagine that is what some ladies think when seeing johns. And thats real life always. I myself don’t go for looks. I go for respect and kindness. I’m sure your no Prince Charming. So maybe she was having a bad day or maybe sick. Not trying to out anyone. And it’s not like your gonna be with her for the rest of your life.
  • RZ
  • 08-18-2018, 08:21 PM
I am no prince indeed, I have no castle and no riches to speak of. However the providers don't pay the clients to look good .. it's kinda vice versa, the clients are buying the fantasy... that being said, respect and kindness is def tops among traits which is where the ghetto-ness observed nailed that coffin shut hard, to each their own as it is only my view it was just funny cuz I do like some booty and legs on a woman but damn, it was like flat flat like tortilla press flat. :X
Exactly buying the fantasy. Do you know that most ladies don’t look the same with no makeup. It’s our job to get all dolled up for you guys. There’s days some of us like to feel comfortable without having to look cute. Maybe her yoga pants were way to tight. Lol and it Flattened her ass.
  • RZ
  • 08-19-2018, 01:16 PM
the maker of those leggings/yoga pants should be fired or at least excluded from her wardrobe