Name: Blue's new sexy LEXY
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). DFK, standing introductory anal stripper slide, FIA, and raw vertical doggie alongside the table; smooth transition into MPFS RCG, then ACG and regular CG, mutual nipple adoration, BLS, TUMA, FIA, tasting her own ass, DT FF incl upside-down-face-ceiling and arms-outstretched-to-caress nipples slavish head-bobbing FF until CIM (CIT, really: cum deep in throat) for nut 1; for the second round, yet another anal stripper slide, sideways reclining doggie for a quick yet intensely enjoyable MSOG CIP nut 2. Terrific!!!
Hair Length and Color: brunette; medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Another (!) very cute, true FOB spinner (at about 5’2” and a slender 105 lbs), “B” tits (well-made, natural-looking MMs), great sweet smile and personality, more “normal” and presentable in the civilian sense than more obvious fuck toys like friends (“sisters”) Perfect and Vicky there; strong legs from fucking; fine figure w/ great ass; thinks she's "brown" but she's fairly pale, actually; pretty face and eyes; shaved kitty; lovely lips high and low.
Recommendation: Yes yes yes -- LEXY joins near the top of an already AMAZING lineup of incomparably accommodating sweet and CUTE YOUNG SPINNERS at Blue!!! This is NOT your "average bare." FUCK FUCK FUCK 'em while you can!!!!
Thanks for the info Bobby my mang. Good shit, good review.
Yes
Yes
Yes

Awesome as always Bobby!
Sorry for the belated thank you, which I offer you guys now . . . the action at Blue has just been so stupendous lately that despite her several other suitably laudatory reviews, even top tier performers like LEXY can get lost in the mix.

That certainly shouldn't happen, so I just wanted to thank you now for the kind words!
BobbyMann, you just made Lexy stand out with this review! Even with so many girls giving outstanding service at Blue. Thanks for the great review!
Blue is the standard now. Amazing and consistent service to all!!!!
It's sort of exciting to see (and experience). They're really setting their sights high over there!
She may be the next one I see. I liked what I saw last week
Traveling down in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to try out the talent.
  • Gar
  • 04-18-2019, 08:57 PM
Great review Bobby.... Thanks
Traveling down in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to try out the talent. Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
don't forget to make appointments!

don't forget to make appointments!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you!
Traveling down in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to try out the talent. Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
I see you are doing your research, good job!
  • GregN
  • 04-19-2019, 10:17 PM
[/QUOTE]