Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, BBBJ x2, SS, DFK, Standing Mish, K9, CG, ACG, BBBJTCIM
Hair Length and Color: Couldn’t tell bc it was up but best guess is shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Perfect is tiny, maybe 5’. The very definition of spinner. Attractive face and wonderful small C man-mades. Ass is Asian but better than most. Her body is very well taken care of and it shows.
Recommendation: Yes
I am glad you are an actual real hobbyist “... I have gotten fairly versed at screening out the paid pumpers. Sounds like my next “ cece” like encounter. Thanks
Ah the heavenly perfection of Blue's skies.
I am glad you are an actual real hobbyist “... I have gotten fairly versed at screening out the paid pumpers. Sounds like my next “ cece” like encounter. Thanks Originally Posted by scttthms1
Interesting that you made that comment and this review is stating the same awesome service provided by Perfect. The paid pumpers as you call them were also spot on with Perfect so you need to ask yourself a question “Does your screening really work because this gentleman had an outstanding visit with Perfect along with other countless reviewers. Time to get off the sidelines a pay a visit. It may change your religion!!!!! Don’t be scared.
You’re just “too” precious!!!..and I assume are “one of the gang”!..
From what I've read she's had all perfectly executed encounters. And I like the way she executed this one