Stay Classy New Orleans!

I just wanted to pop in and thank New Orleans. I was just in your lovely city last weekend, and I had a great time. There were some VERY helpful hobbyists who posted and PM'd me about the AMP situation and other helpful advice.

It has been since before Katrina that I was there last, and things have changed for sure, but The Big Easy is still The Big Easy. I love it, I can't wait til my next visit.

If any of you are ever in need of info and are in Austin, let me know!
I just wanted to pop in and thank New Orleans. I was just in your lovely city last weekend, and I had a great time. There were some VERY helpful hobbyists who posted and PM'd me about the AMP situation and other helpful advice.

It has been since before Katrina that I was there last, and things have changed for sure, but The Big Easy is still The Big Easy. I love it, I can't wait til my next visit.

If any of you are ever in need of info and are in Austin, let me know! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Thanks for coming. Next time, don't wait 5+ years. To me, its one of the greatest cities in this country!!!

Did you get to sample any of the fine providers not at AMP's?

I know I shouldn't have waited so long. I had family there for several years, but since they moved back to Texas it made it less convenient.

I really felt for N.O. during the Hurricane, and contributed when I could to relief efforts. N.O. holds a very special place in my heart that I can't really express.

As far as providers, I was with a friend and this was my b-day trip so I bypassed the provider route, and went for the AMPs. I needed a sure thing. I should be writing a review soon. I have been busy with work since getting back.
Come back soon. IMHO, the French Quarter is one of the great neighborhoods of America.
GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!!

{I used to live in Austin...nice place!!!}