$800 an hour holy wtf

Broken link? Takes me to a dns search.
Look in provider ads
Saw it. I'm sure there's some high-rollers who'd drop that without hesitation. For sure though, that's a lot of cheddar for 60 minutes.
Supply and demand amigos. Each lady has the right to set the bar as she chooses. We mongers can choose to play or pass..
does she cook a surf and turf dinner for you as part of that? also gotta hope she swallows lol
Supply and demand amigos. Each lady has the right to set the bar as she chooses. We mongers can choose to play or pass.. Originally Posted by Firehawk
Thanks one with eternal wisdom
There is also such a thing as pricing at what the market may bear I wish her good luck in reaching that price point in the Albany area.
Agreed; she stands a better chance when the track opens and the high rollers stroll into town.. But then again, Spitzer and the rest of his kind still troll the Capital...
She better be a penthouse model for that amount
Soldierboy long time no see - bring back the oldies but goodies but wtf are the girls?
She's been that rate for many years and touring all over with it so .... she's obviously getting it with no problem.
Mazel tov .
Theres chicks in nyc get that all day,whitout fail.. Vegas too.. Theres gents out there that think if she is saying that is here rate then she must be wprth it.. There is girls out tjere that charge way way more too..

She is getting that.. No doubts..
Theres chicks in nyc get that all day,whitout fail.. Vegas too.. Theres gents out there that think if she is saying that is here rate then she must be wprth it.. There is girls out tjere that charge way way more too..

She is getting that.. No doubts.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I rather come see kira for 5 half hour vists
I rather come see kira for 5 half hour vists Originally Posted by Corvette17
Im here all day baby !!!