URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=399478
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Addison, valley view mall
Activities: bbbj, tuma, bls, fs
Hair Length and Color: very long (almost to her butt) dark red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blossom is a bbw. Her pictures are very accurate. She does have a very pretty face with cute freckles on her nose.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 10/18
Name: Blossom
User ID:: 399478
Phone: (469) 822-0567
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=399478
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Addison, valley view mall
Activities: bbbj, tuma, bls, fs
Hair Length and Color: very long (almost to her butt) dark red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blossom is a bbw. Her pictures are very accurate. She does have a very pretty face with cute freckles on her nose.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by aggieflo
+1, however, her apartment smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. Is that still the case?
+1, however, her apartment smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. Is that still the case? Originally Posted by aim2pleez

No - I don't believe she smokes. I think that was her old roommate.
No - I don't believe she smokes. I think that was her old roommate. Originally Posted by aggieflo
Thx Aggie
Review says pictures are accurate but I don’t see any gallery on the provided link, and she hasn’t posted since 2020. Where are her pictures located?
Review says pictures are accurate but I don’t see any gallery on the provided link, and she hasn’t posted since 2020. Where are her pictures located? Originally Posted by Caspian1911
There are pictures of her all over, but clearly eccie has limited their pictures with the last change. Try oh, p411, and she's probably on tryst, etc.