Dedicated to those with stage IV and uncurable TDS number 2

So you hate Trump so much you want more of these Direction of Country polls. Our nation is failing miserably and the whole world is laughing at the coup against biden, our lack of borders, our kangaroo courts, among other things. By electing harris you are electing a POS who could've changed the direction of our country, but is willing to carry on with the status quo. Like you see Trump, we see harris, however Trump has 4 years of experience and I have faith he and his cabinet can turn this crap around and make us respected again, instead of being a joke of a country at some beer garden in Moscow or a board room in Tehran..

https://www.realclearpolling.com/pol...ion-of-country
True TDS is manifested in the likes of Liz Chaney.

She hates Trump so much that she is willing to abandon every principle she ever had in supporting “Knee Pads” Harris?
Who gives a shit what some people think in Moscow or Tehran. I would rather have the confidence of our allies and their leaders than worry about what our opponents think.

See the research on how people see Trump.

How people around the world see the U.S. and Donald Trump in 10 charts
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...-in-10-charts/
Who gives a shit what some people think in Moscow or Tehran.
] Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well I for one, want Putin, Kemani, Xi and Kim to think, "Oh shit!" Trump says he will kick my ss personally. Oh shit!"

He pretty much did that in his first term. "course the ass kicking was mostly, andeffecivly, economic through sanctions and tarriffs etc. . . .but the "Oh shit!" was there in their thoughts.
Who gives a shit what some people think in Moscow or Tehran. I would rather have the confidence of our allies and their leaders than worry about what our opponents think.

See the research on how people see Trump.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Hey I hear ya. No doubt it's nice to sit in a comfortable chair, cell phone in hand, safely in a country with 18,000,000 illegals running around, some killing and raping ladies. However somewhere over there in the desert are real sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, etc. just 5 minutes away from some missile being sent over from Iran or someplace else. Maybe they give a shit about Moscow, Beijing, Pyongyang, or Tehran. Those missiles dropping on Israel didn't just drop out of the sky without some buttons being pushed by evil people.
Hey I hear ya. No doubt it's nice to sit in a comfortable chair, cell phone in hand, safely in a country with 18,000,000 illegals running around, some killing and raping ladies. However somewhere over there in the desert are real sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, etc. just 5 minutes away from some missile being sent over from Iran or someplace else. Maybe they give a shit about Moscow, Beijing, Pyongyang, or Tehran. Those missiles dropping on Israel didn't just drop out of the sky without some buttons being pushed by evil people. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
18 million is a gross exaggeration, and you know it.
Well I for one, want Putin, Kemani, Xi and Kim to think, "Oh shit!" Trump says he will kick my ss personally. Oh shit!"

He pretty much did that in his first term. "course the ass kicking was mostly, andeffecivly, economic through sanctions and tarriffs etc. . . .but the "Oh shit!" was there in their thoughts. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Hey I hear ya. No doubt it's nice to sit in a comfortable chair, cell phone in hand, safely in a country with 18,000,000 illegals running around, some killing and raping ladies. However somewhere over there in the desert are real sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, etc. just 5 minutes away from some missile being sent over from Iran or someplace else. Maybe they give a shit about Moscow, Beijing, Pyongyang, or Tehran. Those missiles dropping on Israel didn't just drop out of the sky without some buttons being pushed by evil people. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I think that Putin, Kemani, Xi and Kim fear a united western society much more than they do Trump and his tantrums. They want him in office because they suspect that western societies cohesion will degrade under his leadership, or lack of it.

Believing that Trump is so feared that he gives Putin, Kemani, Xi and Kim loose bowels is what is really deranged.
18 million is a gross exaggeration, and you know it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, what IS the number?

This has been asked of, and dodged by, those whoe place it is to know.
Four years of a Trump presidency: No Korean missile tests, no Russian invasion of Ukraine, no Taliban attacks in Afghanistan.

Three + years of as Biden/Harris presidency: All of that and more.
Four years of a Trump presidency: No Korean missile tests, no Russian invasion of Ukraine, no Taliban attacks in Afghanistan.

Three + years of as Biden/Harris presidency: All of that and more. Originally Posted by ICU 812
“They” can only stomach so much peace and prosperity. Haters gonna hate.