why is it ok for people to post photos of me without my permission?

There are photos of me posted in the private rooms here. Photos i did not upload or give permission to anyone to post. Why is this okay? I am VERY sure if someone posted a picture of any of you without permission all hell would break loose but some how it is perfectly okay to do to me.
Not sure, but perhaps the people involved figured that as an outer of others' personal info and an alleged loose lipped liar and gossip, you would not have any qualms about having your photos displayed in the private areas. Again, only they would know the reasoning, but that is one theory.
No provider or hobbiest should ever have their faces or body posted unless they consent. I know that a shit ton of girls with private residential incalls tape all of their sessions for security reasons, what if they just decided to post all of them online in a private forum? Would that be okay? I think not! I don't stand by posting like that unless something serious was committed like rape, assault, robbery, arrest...
mmmmm could I buy a tape of my fat ass moving. errr for the fun of seeing that my fat ass can still move LOL

I need names girl. I don't think I have been taped. WOW look at that gut. mmmmm I want the sound also. the slapping sound is cool. As is the fuck you I get when I say darn too soon.

mmmm I must be a sick puppy!
Answer 1: provider in diquise
Answer 2: absolute sense
Answer 3: damn it osd you have your own official category....osd style
why thank you my dear. hum a few bars maybe we can dance to it when I see ya again.

I like to dance.
said pics have been removed.
  • Doove
  • 06-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Not sure, but perhaps the people involved figured that as an outer of others' personal info and an alleged loose lipped liar and gossip, you would not have any qualms about having your photos displayed in the private areas. Again, only they would know the reasoning, but that is one theory. Originally Posted by Whitenoise
Perhaps i'm simply naive, but i don't suspect you came to that detailed conclusion in just 3 short months.
In all places? Why were they allowed to be there for so long? How come nobody though one thing about them being there?
Perhaps i'm simply naive, but i don't suspect you came to that detailed conclusion in just 3 short months. Originally Posted by Doove
dam it Doove. two times in one day we agree. Something just ant right.

on 2nd thought, you like a good mystery also
Perhaps i'm simply naive, but i don't suspect you came to that detailed conclusion in just 3 short months. Originally Posted by Doove
dam it Doove. two times in one day we agree. Something just ant right.

on 2nd thought, you like a good mystery also Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Some detailed conclusions take a day , others take many lifetimes. This one didn't take an Einstein , or an eon to reach. A week would have been plenty.
This place provides more fascinating intrigue than a John le Carré novel.
Some detailed conclusions take a day , others take many lifetimes. This one didn't take an Einstein , or an eon to reach. A week would have been plenty. Originally Posted by Whitenoise
But most newbies would not post on the topic. Even after homework and took a pass next.
but after checking I see your not just any newbie now are you. mmm just sayin or is that just askin

This place provides more fascinating intrigue than a John le Carré novel. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
yup
This place provides more fascinating intrigue than a John le Carré novel. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
With OSD as George Smiley.
I fit Frank Columbo better. but then was going by a John le Carré novel. so ok LOL

mmmmm Watson from Sherlock Holmes is even better fit for me. I see the pieces. yet never fit them together just right. LOL