Odd place for a streetwalker

I ate at Agave on Henrietta Road. Over the course of an hour, I noticed the same woman about 23 years old walking about a block on either side of the street. She crossed back and forth several times and didn't seem to be going anywhere. She also had some guy who looked like he was in his 50s that would come up and talk to her like he was coaching her and then he would back off. With no action, they crossed the street and got in and old car and drove off together, presumably going to fish another hole.

It just seemed odd. That area has no reputation for that as far as I know, its pretty public, and the speeds there are at a good clip.

Odd.
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2012, 03:58 PM
She also had some guy who looked like he was in his 50s that would come up and talk to her like he was coaching her and then he would back off. Originally Posted by OccasionalStray
Seems the pimp needs lessons of his own.
where is henrietta rd ???
where is henrietta rd ??? Originally Posted by Franklin4
Agave Restaurant

It was near there. Recommend the fajitas and getting the large frosted mug with two bottled beers to pour into it.
rt 15 near B & H town line road. That's nuts. Much to busy with 4 or more lanes with a limit over 35. Not a bad place for a incall on a side street. walking, hell no.
Damn i grew up in that area not a good spot for a street walker most people probally had no idea what or why she was there!!
I need to go over there and show her how it's done!!
Ofcourse I'm jk. I feel bad for that Poor girl
you would have cars stopping, probably crashing and driving off the road, you should do it!! slap on some heels!!