Is it on or not

MMMMMm not sure now. But I'm going for a drink anyways. Called a provider just now and she called me a asshole. But got her to agree a likeable asshole.

well can't make some go. To late to stop others WTF. The place is a dive anyways. I'm going for a then some coffee. And after that bcd time with the one that called me a likeable asshole. Fuck Mr bush, blame me. if I see ya Hi, if not, oh fucking well.
Mmmmmmm...... Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....

what would you be talking about?

I heard some rumor about some people having a few together.

I know there were some posts about that. But they got taken down for a few reasons, including some concern about too much public detail.

Maybe.... if the person(s) running it posted something like "we are getting together, but you have to PM me for details," then it would have a longer life. (It ain't me, BTW. Don't PM me about this, pleeze)
cell phones not pm, just a sayin LOL

PM was in one gone thread. cells lit up like crazy right after posted. And some wonder how they can't get some.

mods not problem
rules of board also not a problem
many members of stated board PROBLEM LOL

anybody need two rolls of saran wrap???????
  • Doove
  • 06-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Called a provider just now and she called me a asshole. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Really? She insulted you to your face? And not behind your back in, oh, the spider hole or somewhere so you couldn't fight back?

Wow.

Not that i think you're an asshole, but good on her.
its her pet name for me LOL good to see on board doove

As to the rest wtf ya talking about. wait errr I don't want to know
so is this thing happening or not? i really need to know since it looks like i'm going to have to do a serious downgrade on both my rates and my standards. i hope anita's business doesn't suffer too much 'cause of my vacation...
Hey Rooster, you should have come to the one in St. Kitt's; one hooker emptied a guy's wallet while he was in the shower and two other hookers called Diamonds and booked a girl they had a grudge against and beat her up in the driveway when she arrived. Just good clean fun. LOL
your guess is as good as mine. MsE

Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin

no make that

Chicago - Saturday In The Park

right now I going to cut my lawn

then check in later on the greatest show on earth(errrr why can't I find the song)

mmm then check this threAD

Also: Why change a thing. All's good.

did ya like my pick's on the other show???? LOL
Hey Rooster, you should have come to the one in St. Kitt's..... LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
Hey, jo, whatta coincidence. I just sent you a PM asking how that one went. Sorry I missed it!
better then here I bet roost.

Canada does not have as many box's of rock's that can not get some azz as upset ny.

unless put on lap right off a silver platter that is. But then some would still BLOW IT
one eccie
Maneater (1988) - Hall & Oates

still going

and still hope for

The Troggs - Wild Thing
so is this thing happening or not? i really need to know since it looks like i'm going to have to do a serious downgrade on both my rates and my standards. i hope anita's business doesn't suffer too much 'cause of my vacation... Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
mmm I was sure I answered that. mmmmm where or where did that post go or where oh where did it go

anyways
your guess is as good as mine MzE
Damnit, OSD! I need to know! I got my bags all packed just incase...