HUGE Breasts and wording.

SO Gents, I am here to pick your brains. Do you know or have a general idea about breast sizes? Does seeing a breast size in an ad mean something to you or do you just see anything over DD as huge? I myself have very large assets and have always wondered a few things about wording. I have severe thyroid issues which translates into hormonal issues which is a double edged sword, it makes my sex drive and passion through the roof at all times and makes my breasts sometimes get even bigger which rocks BUT it also makes my weight go up and down randomly no matter what I do until I have my thyroid gland removed. I range between 42DDD(E) and 44F, right now (as of my bra sizing at the mall at 12:30pm today) I am 44F. Does that mean anything to men and should I say that in ads or does it all just translate into huge? For a long time I just said BBW thinking that it is a no brainer that a real bbw is ample everywhere but I had a lot of Gents that were like "Wow you really need to mention these!" Then I would put my bra size figuring that it was a total no brainer that you can't be a stick figure and have such huge breasts. Then I had someone mention my breasts are super sized and I am a BBW so SSBBW so I advertised as that and got a lot of flack that I'm not SSBBW because my breasts stick out MUCH further than my stomach, I have firm legs, and one guy said something about my roundness isn't anywhere close to how tall I am so that I am no where near big enough to be classified as a SSBBW and that was false advertising. So I have been saying 42DDD Ample BBW because I am busty and a larger BBW right now.
What do you think?
Damn, Now i feel like im at home with my OL and weight questions!!! LOL!!

Lexxxy,

I do not beleive you are giving false advertising for one, as for how you advertise your breast size go with the in between size . I dont think many men can tell the difference to a "T". I do beleive most men realize that girls with Knockers as big as those have to carry a liitle more to support them!! Gosh thats a lot of your overall weight in those two mellons, alone!!
Unfortunately there isn't an in between size it goes by 2s and cups and words like small and full in terms of how well you fill out the cup.
Thank you so much for your input, I look forward to more.

Damn, Now i feel like im at home with my OL and weight questions!!! LOL!!

Lexxxy,

I do not beleive you are giving false advertising for one, as for how you advertise your breast size go with the in between size . I dont think many men can tell the difference to a "T". I do beleive most men realize that girls with Knockers as big as those have to carry a liitle more to support them!! Gosh thats a lot of your overall weight in those two mellons, alone!! Originally Posted by vern0064
Please post pics!
I can't speak for most guys but if I see anything at DD or more I am aware that she is most likely going to be ample everywhere, although she may not be a BBW she is definitely going to be curvy. As for SSBBW I have never even seen that description but I wouldn't say that it describes you.

I think a lot of guys have no clue how to measure cup size, small is small and big is big and whoppers are whoppers.

Hope that helps some.
I look at size of breasts and think either someone went to a shitty doctor and got a shitty job and too large or they are over weight.

Either one though I am not good with.

I like smaller breasts and prefer As to a small C.

I know size very well and can guess pretty damn good but I buy a lot of cloths for women.

Victoria Secrets girls know me by first name in all of the stores in my area and I sometimes have after hour shopping in two of them.

So I do know size, I know that the larger the breasts the more I dont want to be with them.
I couldn't even imagine what that is like I haven't been a C cup since I was like 12 and 130 pounds or DD since I was like 15 and 150 pounds. I am 27 now so I can hardly even remember not being busty.

I look at size of breasts and think either someone went to a sshitty doctor and got a shitty job and too large or they are over weight.

Either one though I am not good with.

I like smaller breasts and prefer As to a small C.

I know size very well and can guess pretty damn good but I buy a lot of cloths for women.

Victoria Secrets girls know me by first name in all of the stores in my area and I sometimes have after hour shopping in two of them.

So I do know size, I know that the larger the breasts the more I dont want to be with them. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Sweetie,

I pay attention and APPRECIATE large breasts

DD
I have never seen you Lexxxy (although you are on my very short list if I decide to visit a provider again; I am more of a lurker/information obtainer here), but I have viewed the pics you have posted here on your showcase. Woman like you get a "bad rap" for exactly the reasons you mentioned. From what I gather, you would be considered "thick", but "super busty". Problem is, either women exaggerate their bust size, or de-emphasize their overall appearance to make themselves more appealing (for example, listing measurements when IMO probably 75% of the providers here have never measured themselves fully).

IMO, I would not consider you anywhere hear a SSBBW, just from what I have seen here.
Breast size doesn't matter too much to me. If they have perky responsive nips I'm happy.
Since obesity is epidemic in our country, any euphemism used to sugarcoat it seems counterproductive. What happens once the thyroid is removed - SSSSSSBBW?
For someone who thinks they know so much you sure dont know anything at all. Google hypo thyroid conditions, do you make fun of everyone with medical conditions? How about people that have appendicitis? That is an organ gone wrong too. I am sure you have every right to judge others, a real beautiful buff young Brad Pitt and that women beg to be with you and pay you to....oh wait, they don't

Since obesity is epidemic in our country, any euphemism used to sugarcoat it seems counterproductive. What happens once the thyroid is removed - SSSSSSBBW? Originally Posted by Whitenoise
For someone who thinks they know so much you sure dont know anything at all. Google hypo thyroid conditions, do you make fun of everyone with medical conditions? How about people that have appendicitis? That is an organ gone wrong too. I am sure you have every right to judge others, a real beautiful buff young Brad Pitt and that women beg to be with you and pay you to....oh wait, they don't Originally Posted by Lexxxy
...but then again, maybe they do.....
We all have our own needs and fantasies, it is part of human nature. Who am I to judge you for what fantasies you pay to fulfill? Your little fantasy is actually common, I and many others have roleplayed it several times, don't feel bad for indulging in it here. Mmmmmm your big hard thick wallet and your nice big strong pumped up retirement fund drives us Ladies wild you stud muffin.

...but then again, maybe they do..... Originally Posted by Whitenoise
lexxy,I have seen your pics and think you look great! I love a lady that is curvey. Large boobs are
a turn on for me. I do hope to see you on your next visit to Buffalo.
I also am familar with tyroid problems,know aa few people that have the same condition.