I'm thinking about moving to Dallas

I need to find a rental. PM me with ideas
  • tieso
  • 10-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Anywhere in N Dallas and I would love to be the first one to see you pm me when your here.
People might be able to give more helpful advice if you said if you were looking for motel (upscale or midscale), apartment, house?
  • MW76
  • 10-04-2017, 09:54 PM
I need to find a rental. PM me with ideas Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I have mother-in-law quarters next to my house in really nice neighborhood. It's a 900 sqrt building converted into an apartment. My ex-wife lives in New Mexico and completely out of the picture. I built the apartment for my mother-in-law when I was married. You can stay there for free until you find a place. You'll have to use motels for incalls though. Send me a PM if interested.
I will pay for your first mani & pedi in Dallas.
I have mother-in-law quarters next to my house in really nice neighborhood. It's a 900 sqrt building converted into an apartment. My ex-wife lives in New Mexico and completely out of the picture. I built the apartment for my mother-in-law when I was married. You can stay there for free until you find a place. You'll have to use motels for incalls though. Send me a PM if interested. Originally Posted by MW76
Lmfao omg rofl omg kmsl don’t do it baby I say don’t do it. Anytime a man say you can stay for free it’s a set up lol you better run run run run fast!!!!!!! Hahahahah
You are hot Houston, so if you do move here you will do just find Dallas has the best line up of women in my opinion. Welcome in advance
People might be able to give more helpful advice if you said if you were looking for motel (upscale or midscale), apartment, house? Originally Posted by ValenTX
Lol as post says looking to -MOVE- to Dallas. So that should exclude hotel. I wouldn't be posting on here asking y'all abut hotel rentals. lol that's funny. Thank you for responding though. I'm looking to move the the Dallas Fort Worth greater Metro area.
I have mother-in-law quarters next to my house in really nice neighborhood. It's a 900 sqrt building converted into an apartment. My ex-wife lives in New Mexico and completely out of the picture. I built the apartment for my mother-in-law when I was married. You can stay there for free until you find a place. You'll have to use motels for incalls though. Send me a PM if interested. Originally Posted by MW76
Bwahahaha so you can place cameras and record everything in the apartment? Lets hope nobody falls for that banana in the tailpipe!
Will you be offering Creampie specials?
Lol as post says looking to -MOVE- to Dallas. So that should exclude hotel. I wouldn't be posting on here asking y'all abut hotel rentals. lol that's funny. Thank you for responding though. I'm looking to move the the Dallas Fort Worth greater Metro area. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Gee, you seem so friendly, wonder why you’d have to move. I’d only move to Dallas if you offer 2 hours sessions with BBFS, CP, and MSOG for $100. If not I’d recommend you keep on driving.

You started the thread, don’t hate if you don’t like the answers.
  • Go4it
  • 10-06-2017, 12:53 AM
I have a SB that rents a Air B&B. Excellent idea.
Welcome, Have fun and play safe.