Tolerant liberals

So I was a long time poster on an NFL forum and I made mention, using real data, about how Covid was overblown......

Very benign comment, but the site times out and I hadn't even tried to log in for about a week since I posted the reply.

I tried today and they deleted my account....

Great civil discourse.....
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2021, 09:57 AM
welcome to teh 'woke' NFL

I have them on boycott - as hey consider me a 'racist ' - they can do without my patronage.
Biden wants you to be banned from all online platforms for making that post, which is fucking boomer retarded. These people have never heard of a VPN.
welcome to teh 'woke' NFL

I have them on boycott - as hey consider me a 'racist ' - they can do without my patronage. Originally Posted by oeb11
Just wait till you see the people sitting for the black "national anthem"!!!
Just wait till you see the people sitting for the black "national anthem"!!! Originally Posted by elfvonelfin

Sitting? Wait till you hear them booing! That will be an interesting discussion.
People should just walk out.
Sitting? Wait till you hear them booing! That will be an interesting discussion. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The Liberals would love patriots to be Booing for a "Black National Anthem". It would further divide the Races which is their ultimate goal. Stupid Blacks and stupid Whites would easily buy into it thinking a "Black National Anthem" would be a good thing for the country. Next thing ya know the LGBT community will want a National Anthem of their own. Pretty soon we'll have to listen to an hour of stupid anthems from every misguided group before the game even starts.
Biden wants you to be banned from all online platforms for making that post, which is fucking boomer retarded. These people have never heard of a VPN. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
SSSHHHH don't TELL them for Christs sake!
The Liberals would love patriots to be Booing for a "Black National Anthem". It would further divide the Races which is their ultimate goal. Stupid Blacks and stupid Whites would easily buy into it thinking a "Black National Anthem" would be a good thing for the country. Next thing ya know the LGBT community will want a National Anthem of their own. Pretty soon we'll have to listen to an hour of stupid anthems from every misguided group before the game even starts. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you've ever read Harrison Bergeron, you know where we're headed. I remember thinking as a teenager reading it that no one is THAT stupid. The Democrats surprised me again!
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2021, 02:41 PM
The Liberals would love patriots to be Booing for a "Black National Anthem". It would further divide the Races which is their ultimate goal. Stupid Blacks and stupid Whites would easily buy into it thinking a "Black National Anthem" would be a good thing for the country. Next thing ya know the LGBT community will want a National Anthem of their own. Pretty soon we'll have to listen to an hour of stupid anthems from every misguided group before the game even starts. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Interesting point - L-17
Just boycott them. that is where it will catch their attention.
Football was one of the few things my pop could still talk about when he started to lose his marbles, before he died in the early 90s. He’d be embarrassed at what it has become.
that title

ox·y·mo·ron

/ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: oxymoron; plural noun: oxymorons

a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

????
If you've ever read Harrison Bergeron, you know where we're headed. I remember thinking as a teenager reading it that no one is THAT stupid. The Democrats surprised me again! Originally Posted by texassapper
How would Biden accomplish banning someone from all social media platforms for posting something that doesn't agree with the party?

You think he would disconnect their internet? Ban their IP address? How would he actually do that? It's a pretty scary thought, because simply banning someone's IP address wouldn't be enough.
If you've ever read Harrison Bergeron, you know where we're headed. I remember thinking as a teenager reading it that no one is THAT stupid. The Democrats surprised me again! Originally Posted by texassapper
Oh, I know where we're headed.
If you've ever read Harrison Bergeron, you know where we're headed. Originally Posted by texassapper
That was a fantastic story. Thanks for the tip.