Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

If somebody can post an image of the ALERT from Google Cache you will be saving a lot of men frustration and disappointment.

Provider in question: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Latest ad: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390478

This has been a public service announcement.
Hmm.. I don't know her, but she was getting a lot of reviews, and that suddenly stopped in January.. and this latest ad is horrible.
Call me retarded or whatever the fuck you want to, but what is “...the slow con.”?...You state she’s ‘cash & dash’ and dash, to me, implies quick of foot or at least tries to be.
She’s off my TDL. I will add her to the eccie DNS LIST.
Vanilla Gorilla, according to your advertisement (see attached) since 2015 you've been a driver for ladies and are said to be a pimp. Did this lady have a business relationship with you? Have any of the ladies you've reviewed paid you for your services that you advertise at eccie?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1426286

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

If somebody can post an image of the ALERT from Google Cache you will be saving a lot of men frustration and disappointment.

Provider in question: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Latest ad: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390478

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Actual specific details are very important for us to understand what to watch out for. Not accusing you of doing anything wrong but your lack of details greatly reduced how seriously people take your warning. We would all like to know what specifically happened.
That’s good shit right there Bflexible!!...Great work, but I’m still curious what your previous handles have been here and ASPD?
It sure has been slow for them uber drivers to resort to such
Vanilla Gorilla, according to your advertisement (see attached) since 2015 you've been a driver for ladies and are said to be a pimp. Did this lady have a business relationship with you? Have any of the ladies you've reviewed paid you for your services that you advertise at eccie? Originally Posted by Bflexible
Google his number in the post and it goes to a online predators exposed website...
That’s good shit right there Bflexible!!...Great work, but I’m still curious what your previous handles have been here and ASPD? Originally Posted by ManSlut
😳👍🏼
  • Rainy
  • 07-31-2018, 02:06 PM
Thank you honey, someone gets it. Lol.
I had a great time with Rainy- we just lost contact.. .
Hmm.. I don't know her, but she was getting a lot of reviews, and that suddenly stopped in January.. and this latest ad is horrible. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don’t think her latest ad is horrible. Anyone can have a few bad days, and get a NO review. But her ad is short and sweet and to the point. Don’t blame her for not being overally verbose.

And I’ve been reading that gorilla guy is a pimp and an online predator. Ick!!! Don’t know if it’s true or not, but this is NOT a US court of law where he’s innocent until proven guilty. This is Eccie. It’s all about safety and trust so we can meet and hang out safely.
IMO he needs to prove he’s not what he’s been accused of because he stinks right now.
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”.
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”. Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
This is exactly what that piece of shit "Rainy" did to me. A total heartless fucking hustler, scammer and thief!

And then she has the BALLS to post an Ad as if nothing happened - UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

Thanks for coming out ponytailfetsh as their are many more to follow.

Whoever else got scammed by her please tell your story so she can never work anywhere again and victimize good, generous, caring men.

And to all you white night mangina cucks in the previous posts - GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Instead of giving me the benefit of doubt, you threw me under bus for a lying, thieving whore when I was only trying to warn you of this predator. What fucking assholes you are...

Yeah you know who you are FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS HYPOCRITCAL JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES!

This has been a public service announcement.