Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

As most of you know I do have a new incall in Dallas, I do share this incall with another girl. I have met Danni once and had no idea this girl even knew where my incall was. I met Danni on Friday for a photoshoot I had booked on a boat, she did not say a word to me about using my incall that day, nor did I have any idea there was a rat sneaking into my kitchen on off days. I was very very alarmed!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126354
https://www.preferred411.com/P89020

I received a call on Monday morning that DANNI GIRL had used a code to enter into the back door of MY apartment.

Two days later I receive a call from a provider who DOES have my permission to use my place, stating that the apartment had been used, dirty restroom, sheets not on bed, beer cans all over the typically well kept place! Double sided dildo box on porch. There are no other people who would enter MY place USE it then leave it a mess, all signs point to Danni Girl.

At this point I am livid!! I ask a fellow hobbyist to arrange a session with her with bogus references, (girls that he has never seen but I know well) Danni girl returns his text messages and agrees to meet him without even checking his references. Had she checked them correctly they would have told her they never seen him.

Danni then has the audacity to boast about HER NEW incall in Dallas that she shares!!

Today I arrive at my incall for a session, he asks me if I am sharing this place with Danni because he had just seen her there a few days prior, and she then again boasted about HER NEW incall. He even posted a review on her and her new place!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=817122

I in no way knew that this hoodlum was entering my residence without my permission, on top of that she was not screening, she could have easily jeopordized everyone's well being by luring a cop onto the residence.

Danni has been illegally breaking into my place and using it as her incall, if she tries to set anything up with you do NOT do it! I will be calling cops if she is found on MY premises, trust me you do not want to get caught with her, or by her with her failure to screen!!!

I am not associated with this hoodlum. Ladies beware, she may try to break into your place and use it as well.
Oh wow....that is crazy. What if you would have come home early...
SOOO if you didn't give her the code to get in...how did she have it? " I received a call on Monday morning that DANNI GIRL had used a code to enter into the back door of MY apartment". Did someone else give it to her? This is crazy. YES, as I have found out the hard way there are THIEVES (of many kinds) amongst us. Some are convicted felons with a long history. I hope by now you have changed the locks/codes.
cray cray!
If the phone call was made and the agreement reached, that's one thing.

But doing it behind your back without your knowledge with a code you trust is safe is quite another.

I linked this to her recent review. I cannot believe anyone would do something like this. Yes, I understand we all come from different walks of life on this board, but there are convicted felons in ANY profession, not just this one. There is just no excuse for this. And, I know that Lola is busy enough that she might occasionally want to entertain someone in Dallas on a Fort Worth day, or just relax at her own damn incall.

But, if Lola is livid, I don't think she'll need to call the cops. She's likely to do some serious damage on her own!

The classiest part about it is the dildo box on the porch. I give that four Bill Clinton thumbs up!!!!
over-the-top drama episodes are happening almost every day on ECCIE... I usually spot the true perpetrator quickly, in these exchanges, but this one is a head scratcher....

maybe we'll get the other side of the story soon...
that is why you can never shake a whore tree and expect a friend to fall out

sorry that happened....in this biz you have to always be on your guard & watch who you trust.............I KNOW FIRSTHAND!

good luck babe!
Wow, I saw Danni Girl when she just started being a provider and she was as sweet as could be. She has changed a lot.

sorry that happened....in this biz you have to always be on your guard & watch who you trust.............I KNOW FIRSTHAND!

good luck babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am usin' that quote, Dallas Rain.
How much will I owe you?♥♥
lol--I actually have a pic saved that says " you cant shake a whore tree and accept a wife to fall out"....but I altered it to fit this situation

I have been burned numerous times by gals I thought were my friends in my real life/I helped get in the biz/then they turned on me.
OMG!! I can't believe she did it again!! Lola change the code!!! Im so sorry girl :-(
Geez! What an idiot. Lol... She couldn't possibly expect that to go on too long! Obviously at some point you, or one of your friends would have an appointment scheduled at the same time she was trying to sneak in. Kinda funny actually, how some people really don't have half a brain :/
I am Sorry that this has happened to you Lola. There are opportunists lurking everywhere, waiting to find a successful business person, and disguise their self as your FRIEND. Once your back is turned or you let your guard down, you will see their TRUE colors. Betrayal and disrespect is ALWAYS bound to surface, sooner or later, when their disguise is revealed. Lola, you are a smart lady and too trusting. In this business, you have to expect it, anticipate it, and put safe guards in place. There are many nice ladies on this board and I hope you don't lose your faith in them, because of one bad apple.

If it were me, i would change the code weekly, If that's an option.

CG

good luck babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain

If she had a gate code how did she get the key to the door ????????