Dancing

Not lap dancing, pole dancing and please no twerking (Ugh! enough of that)

I think I remember another old thread where a guy asked if any ladies like to dance for a guy to start a session and the gist of all the replies were..."we're not a club." Which I took to mean, "Hell no I don't want to dance." But I can't find it.

I went out with the guys a few weeks ago to a club just to hang out and catch up. There was some music playing, nothing too heavy or metal. I noticed some girls dancing to the music and was caught off guard how sexy a woman is when she's dancing. The way their hips swayed, the way they caressed their own bodies...it was sexy.

The following link is a perfect example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITIr8YxBx4

The part with her in panties/bra and a white cover up is the hottest.

If it doesn't work, search "tori black sensual dance video" on youtube

I know it would be hard to do this type of thing on an outcall due to not having the right type music or any music at all. If I was having a lady come to me on an outcall and knew this was something she wanted to do, I would make sure to accommodate her.

Regardless of incall/outcall is dancing for a guy just not something you ladies like to do? Or are you more inclined to do this for someone you've seen a few times?

To dance or not to dance...that is the question.

Thanks,

TM
Wait a minute ... women dance without poles and laps?
You would be surprised what a lady can do with music from your phone or streamed to a radio. The build up of anticipation while she moves is very seductive.

My ATF did a very nice dance for me but I couldn't sit still and watch the whole thing. It was so sexy, I had to touch her.

The right ones would be happy to dance for you. Just ask nicely.
My ATF whom I won't name lest I be accused of being any more of a WK than I admittedly already am, was running ads a while back saying she could now incorporate a strip performance in her sessions. I don't know if music was involved. My little friend and I were so happy to see her after an extended hiatus that we forgot to find out.
Originally Posted by SD2011
I can't take my eyes off of it.

(Edit: it looks even cooler in double vision!!!!)
I can't take my eyes off of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Heheheheh THN... I know what you mean. For some reason, it brings out a primal urge in me.

Here, this will fix that. Got milk?

That hip is going to need replacement when she gets old. It looks like it's about to come out of joint right now.
Heheheheh THN... I know what you mean. For some reason, it brings out a primal urge in me.

Here, this will fix that. Got milk?

You tease!!! Why am I thirsty now???

Ok back to dancing, real dancing. I think its sexy and wouldn't mind doing it in a session at all. Why would it have gotten bashed??
FYI - that is a clip of a popular stripper @ Onyx. She is a BEAST on the pole!
SD, you are freaking hilarious!! I laughed my ass off.

Then I got to the dancing cow, and Really laughed my ass off!

Thx bro!
LnH