That Awkward Moment. . .

when the outcall comes to your room and she's a former co-worker's daughter. FML.
Yep AWKWARD!!!!
when the outcall comes to your room and she's a former co-worker's daughter. FML. Originally Posted by I like rice
"Location: central NE"

LOL.....Don'tcha just love small town life!?!
So will there be a follow up post in the review section or the alert section?

Lol
So will there be a follow up post in the review section or the alert section?

Lol Originally Posted by sedona_stud
If I wasn't so flustered I would have told her to call her mom. She was always a fun on to have a beer with as she always said naughty things and flaunted her goods. One time she kept letting her skirt ride up as she sat on a bar stool and made sure all the guys knew she wasn't wearing panties. Too bad I was her boss at the time.
So she busts you and you bust her. Sounds like a good session. Does your coworker carry any firearms? lol
So she busts you and you bust her. Sounds like a good session. Does your coworker carry any firearms? lol Originally Posted by burkalini
+1
If I wasn't so flustered I would have told her to call her mom. She was always a fun on to have a beer with as she always said naughty things and flaunted her goods. One time she kept letting her skirt ride up as she sat on a bar stool and made sure all the guys knew she wasn't wearing panties. Too bad I was her boss at the time. Originally Posted by I like rice

Wait, wait.. so you DIDN"T do anything now?? Damn... But I can understand the being flustered part...

Still, be a great role play thing now!! Boss, secretary... Damn!!!
So she busts you and you bust her. Sounds like a good session. Does your coworker carry any firearms? lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Roughly 94 percent of Nebraska households have firearms.

An armed society is a polite society.

In a polite society, you don't diddle a coworkers daughter.

Unless, maybe, she's a really really hot ASP of legal age

I would be curious to know what HER reaction was. Did she want to proceed with the transaction and get her dough?
^ Inquiring minds want to know!
Yeah, did it happen or not? This could be almost as hot ad the pregnant sister story from a while back,:-)
Shes legal now. It had been about 15 years since I had seen her as I moved from that area. She'd be about 27 to 29 ish. Mom had her at 15. It took us a few minutes to figure it out.

Damn my weakness for a Carmel Princess.
But nothing happened. Just kept seeing the little girl not the grown woman in front of me.
Roughly 94 percent of Nebraska households have firearms.

An armed society is a polite society.

In a polite society, you don't diddle a coworkers daughter.

Unless, maybe, she's a really really hot ASP of legal age

I would be curious to know what HER reaction was. Did she want to proceed with the transaction and get her dough? Originally Posted by hgritstoo

Great line. Still laughing
  • sdawg
  • 01-17-2015, 03:54 PM
But nothing happened. Just kept seeing the little girl not the grown woman in front of me. Originally Posted by I like rice
This is why I'm not into spinners. I had a provider over a couple of years ago - one of the most gorgeous women in ECCIE history - but the session was a bit of a wet blanket since she reminded me so much of my grade-school nieces. She was obviously of age, but she was just THAT little.