Encounter: Nicole in destin

User ID: -
Date: 01/18/2022
Name: Nicole
Phone: 850-999-5407
Email Address: nicoleindestin@protonmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...3836.htm?cat=1
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: Near Baytowne
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice big tits, a little older looking than her photos. Still an attractive woman.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Cee
  • 06-09-2022, 12:30 PM
More than likely what you felt was TUMA... That was her signature thing way back when when you were on your stomach. Then you flip and it was an incredible bbbj... Does she still vape?
Yeah that’s one of the best things she does seen her a few times just for that … got me to bust one of biggest loads I ever have done when she does that !!! Damn I need to get over there to see her again

Jamer you should have eaten your wheaties and gone for round 2 and have her work you over in multiple positions !
Yeah that’s one of the best things she does seen her a few times just for that … got me to bust one of biggest loads I ever have done when she does that !!! Damn I need to get over there to see her again

Jamer you should have eaten your wheaties and gone for round 2 and have her work you over in multiple positions ! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I plan on going back for more. Wish she would do a hhr. That bbbj she gives makes me bust too quick lol
She is down for 2 rounds. I never have clicked with daty on her, she doesn’t seem to let you open her up for full on fingers and tongue. But her other games are quite amazing. Expensive yes. But MSOG makes it enjoyable. When she asked you to move to the edge of the bed on your belly, then proceeds to suck touch you in ways you dream about, holy hell. So there’s that.