Let's Play a Game Round 2

The game is called "Find The Lie"

Prize: Free 1 Hour Date

Rules:
1. You only get one guess, multiple guesses are considered off topic and the game will be void, you all lose
2. You cannot give anyone hints. If a hint is given, the game is void, you all lose
3. I have the right to deny any of you at any time for any reason (mainly for being a douche fag)
4. Game is over when I say it's over

The Story
I finally found a new sugar daddy who is offering to cover a lot of bills. Too bad he didn't offer to cover my boobs. Oh well, at least now I can save up for them without worrying about lights. Who knows, he might buy me a car too. So hopefully in the next 8 months I'll have a set of tits that I will be proud to show off. I'm still looking for a boob job benefactor. Any takers?
So the lie is that you found a SD but he did offer a boob job and a car.
Lie is your not looking for a boob job Bennifactor
Hmm... I'd say that the lie is that your new sugar daddy is offering to cover your boobs, but not your car.
He isn't a new SD. He is actually a current SD or SD from your past.
The new tits will come sooner than 8 months.
lie is that you don't have to worry with lights, you still worry over lights
The lie is a set of tits that your proud of. Your already proud of the ones you have.
The SD is not offering to cover anything.
He isn't a new SD. He is actually a current SD or SD from your past. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Quick question, are you even located in Central, AR?
Old or existing SD. Not new
Old or existing SD. Not new Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
The lie is that the SD is not offering to cover bills. He is just offering you a monthly $$ commitment. No particular bills or other details.
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I ain't dumb lol. Might slide in on default
The lie is that there isn't really a lie at all. Everything is actually true.