Gratitude for the hobby

As I age, I become more grateful. Here is what I am grateful to in the hobby.
(1) I am grateful for a great job that affords me the do re mi to participate.
(2) I am grateful for providers who are true professionals. The word professional comes from the Latin "to profess." In Roman times, doctors and advocates went to the town square and "professed" to the people that their needs came first. Thus, "professus" became "professional."
(3) I a grateful to have been able to help a provider. Not as a white knight but with some counsel, a gift that suited her, a kind word. Like mercy, those who give are blessed as much as those who receive.
(4) I a grateful to this board. When i started in the hobby you had two choices:the yellow pages and a massage establishment. That's it.
What are you grateful for?
I'm grateful for hot chicks who give an awesome BBBJDTCIMNQNS without making me talk about bullshit afterwards.
This is a great thread!
1) For the opportunity to meet such amazing people, especially the ones with a kind and gentle soul. I can also learn something from just about everyone I meet, expanding my knowledge.
2) I am grateful for the chance to make a difference in someones life. Even if it's just making one day brighter or fulfilling a part of life with hope and happiness that can't be done alone or easily achieved.
3) I am also grateful for this board and P411 for making the hobby safer for everyone.
4) Lastly, I am grateful for the opportunity of limitless success.
Can't forget all of the wonderful O's...
I am so grateful that this Hobby has allowed me to make something of myself. Without you all, who knows where I would be.... most likely dead or in prison, hate to say it.

Because of this community, I'm happy and healthy. I've been blessed!

Always,
Gina
I am so grateful that this Hobby has allowed me to make something of myself. Without you all, who knows where I would be.... most likely dead or in prison, hate to say it.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thank you Gina for P411, it has been a great resource for me.

Other things I am grateful about in this hobby is the fact that I get to meet and go BCD with providers I could not and would not have otherwise.
I am thankful for all the fine ladies I've had the opportunity to meet.I have met some smart ladies with beautiful and kind souls.You ladies that I have met have brought a lot of great and happy times to my life,thank you so very much.For the ones I have not met I hope to see you soon.Raquell you are a sweetie.
I am here for the taint.
Thank you Rachel for sharing. Gina- I owe you for 8 years now of reliable information to assist me in making my choices sound. ECCIE- ditto.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina, I think you are much too smart to have not been successful without the hobby.
I am grateful for P411 and the many special ladies I've had the pleasure to get to know.