Donation turn-ons

Let me explain. I remember a second encounter with a provider a while back before I joined eccie. She asked me during short foreplay, somewhat paraphrasing "you like coming here just to fuck me don't you."; both under the mutual understanding that my arousal generated from the actual donation I gave in exchange for her body. She said it of course with this "lip-biting" look that just begged for me. Great IOP that I can remember.... Anyways, am I alone in this? Does it make sense? I've not had a session with anyone else yet that had that blunt understanding with me, I guess due to verbal discretion? I dunno.
I can see your point and there may be a select few that have that rationale, but my reasoning for seeing providers is not the thrill of giving them a donation for sex.
addicted2U,

Umm...

Do you also like paying taxes?

That's like paying Uncle Sam to go to a Greek Festival ON~ YOU!. [Think of that military recruiting poster with Uncle Sam pointing and looking directly at you]

If the analogy applies I usually try to see what I can get away with.

By that, I mean catching specials of course, not like.... running hooker tabs...

Ok ok, back on topic....

I do see it as a powerplay thing....

Especially more so when you run into a YMMV Provider and catching them on the low mileage end/not clicking.

With time still on the clock..... sloooooowly ticking away..

It almost reminds me of a scheduled weekly/bi-weekly/monthly/yearly bang with the SO...

Some days you just gotta power thru the awkwardness of it all. (For both parties that is)

In those cases I'd tell myself "ahh, she's still gotta kinda bang me till the clock runs out anyways" (shows professionalism)

I can see that as an arousal. I've had a few fuck buddies that really get into the dirty talk, and it was hot to tell each other how much you love to come over and fuck them and leave. Made it more guttural, more animalistic in the moment.
I can see your point and there may be a select few that have that rationale, but my reasoning for seeing providers is not the thrill of giving them a donation for sex. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1. For me the thrill is knowing I don't have to go through all the bullshit of wining and dining them for weeks wondering if maybe at the end of it I'll get some action, but rather it is going to happen right then and there. And I pay money for that access. But if there's a site out there with free (and hot) providers, well hell yeah I promise I'll get just as excited about seeing them
Can certainly see where you're coming from. I too have specific actions/scenarios that are a very big turn on.
I was with this provider, while she was giving me a bbbj she stopped and asked if I had any war stories about being in a firefight or anything really dangerous. I'm sure I had this puzzled look on my face when I said "yes". She said "good, tell me one while you fuck me like a dirty whore" She was dead serious. So...I fucked her and told her a story.

I figured if I can do something that makes a session better for her, then it makes the session better for me too. It's a win/win.

TM
I can't think of any provider specifics.. but I remember a black dancer from 20 years ago... as I slipped a tip inside her G-string, and my fingers wandered inside.. she said, "it's (her pussy) tingling, 'cos it knows you want it"..

so yeah, saying the right thing at the right moment.. 20 years later, I remember it like yesterday