Cell phone etiquette

I am curious. Is it inappropriate for either participant to ask the other to turn off their ringer, and not respond to texts during the visit?

I always put my phone on do not disturb because I don't want the distraction, nor do I want to distract the other person.

Most of the fine ladies I have been fortunate enough to see turn their ringer off or ignore the beeps and rings.

A few stop what they are doing to respond to texts or calls. It certainly spoils the mood for me.

Am I too picky?
  • SCRAP
  • 10-28-2017, 07:31 PM
Nah... you're 100% correct...

If a provider stops mid session to check her phone,,, I get pissed...

This is an expensive hobby an I pay a lot of money to have her FULL attention...

If I don't get that,,, then I feel ripped off...
+1 Their nothing more distracting than phones ringing, etc during a session. Distracting! I do expect their full attention since they are on my dollar.
  • SCRAP
  • 10-29-2017, 08:16 AM
Ringing bothers me,,, but I can ignore it...

But checking the phone is a fucking outrage...
It's rude,
I have forgotten, but turned my ringer off immediately.I mean nothing like a cock in my mouth and hearing the phone ring..(that's usually when it happens)
However,not every business is ran the same.It really annoyed me seeing the girl at the front desk of the gym this morning...on her phone not even greeting members.
I could've brought in 3guest.
Ringing bothers me,,, but I can ignore it...

But checking the phone is a fucking outrage... Originally Posted by SCRAP
Exactly. Maybe she just forgot to turn it off.

Sorta depends... A quick (and I mean quick) check between times at bat isn't so bad to me. But if it's more than like 30 seconds that's really piss poor etiquette.
Has anyone ever stopped the session? That’s the better question lol
I have had guys check their phones or answer their phone during a session and then expect me to give them more time are you kidding me lol... It is annoying but I always turn my phone off.
I'm old and can't hear high pitch sounds like a phone. So it doesn't bother me.
If she stops the session, I would let her k is I wasn't happy with it.
It would be something for the ROS also.
if it rings its ok but if she stops to check it now thats annoying