What do you think, ladies?

I did some editing so individual providers wouldn't be called out in this thread.

If you want to read my reviews from now on,,, You'll find them in the Men's Lounge...

So if you don't have Premium Access (or my cell number),,, Then you're a lurker...

So PISS OFF !!! Originally Posted by SCRAP

I've heard it from a bunch of providers... Any loser can go on eccie and get the info they need to make contact with a provider...

But they're no better than the average BP hunter...

That's why I'm not posting reviews where the asshole general public can read them any more...

I'm only posting in the Men's Lounge from now on... Originally Posted by SCRAP
Yeah, im not talking about members on here but its easy for non member to come get there info here and harrass them...

Personally I think Reviews should be limited to premium members, just like Private Lounge. Thats my take on it, and im sure the ladies would agree on that. Originally Posted by edinmich18
+1 If anything, an option of keeping it with Premium Member access only if the provider or Op want it that way. I know I'd be choosing that option.... The hell with the guys that just lurk/troll. Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
Curious to see what providers think. You can't post in review areas, but you can post here.
imo a solution looking for a problem.

Too many ways to find provider contact data!

Contact section in a review does not absolutely demand or require a phone number. If she's on eccie or P411 show a link.

Lurkers can see virtually all of a lady's profile, except for rate structure.

imo, two aspects of ML reviews ...

1) shortchanging ladies of recognition, so to speak

2) shortchanging reviewer of PA credit, too, I believe

Happy Hobbying!

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet dates not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Interesting points.

Crickets from the ladies so far.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-28-2017, 10:46 PM
Shortchanging the reviewer of PA credit?

Absolutely not. It was his choice and he made it deliberately.
So admittedly I'm a bit of lurker. Been a little more active lately than before, but that has more to do with not having "gotten off the bench" . Now that I've gotten a taste, I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store. I'm still pretty new to the hobby so to be honest I read a lot of reviews to see what ladies I'd like to save my pennies for. Though I have to say that the board here in S Tx seemed quieter than usual, and I guess now I know why. You guys are like the Jedi Masters, so even without Premium access I'd been able to discern your impressions of providers. If you guys don't post, then really it won't stop me from continuing to grow in my new "hobby", but it sure will slow it down.
So admittedly I'm a bit of lurker. Been a little more active lately than before, but that has more to do with not having "gotten off the bench" . Now that I've gotten a taste, I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store. I'm still pretty new to the hobby so to be honest I read a lot of reviews to see what ladies I'd like to save my pennies for. Though I have to say that the board here in S Tx seemed quieter than usual, and I guess now I know why. You guys are like the Jedi Masters, so even without Premium access I'd been able to discern your impressions of providers. If you guys don't post, then really it won't stop me from continuing to grow in my new "hobby", but it sure will slow it down. Originally Posted by luc_mart2676
Not really, every review that you post that is accepted for PA credit gives you 6 weeks of access. Do a review every 6 weeks and you never loose premium access.
I'm just waiting on my 411 verification. Honestly I'd prefer to hobby when I'm away from home for work since I travel quite a bit all over Texas. However that is the plan Q.
50 i agree maybe eccie should blot out the contact info for nonmembers. You must sign in to view that information..I am no computer wiz but i think it could be done. Keep the trols away somewhat or force them to open acounts ect... Originally Posted by nedsum121
The site already makes it hard for non-members to see profiles and showcases. Pretty sure the ladies can tinker with what is shown and not shown in ads, profiles, and showcases. I've seen some showcases/profiles and ads where numbers aren't posted. First contact has to be through PM.

That just leaves reviews. I've seen reviews where a number isn't posted, but other contact info is posted, and the ROS is already not visible to those without PA.

Seems to me that a an independent lady handling screening and contact info can solve the "problem" without concerned members coming to the "rescue".

If I'm wrong, ladies, let me know.
If you move all review material to Premium Access, then ECCIE becomes no more useful than BP, and less convenient. Hell, even TER provides a YL's contact information & a list of reviewers to the average bloke.