State: Pennsylvania
Address: Southside Slopes
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBJ, CFS, multiple pos.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, slim, spinner type. Appropriately sized implants, cat-lady in the making vibes.
Recommendation: No

* Staff edit to add per OP. dj8
No phone number or at least an ad link so we don't end up with another crazy? To many crazy people in this world we don't need to end up with one if we have been warned about.

Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
I want to see her so bad just because of of her age and just I feel at this point it's a sad right of passage. But the whole "socialite" angle they play just really irks me for some reason
With all the bad press it’s hard to believe anyone would go see this wackjob.
I walked away after seeing multiple blokes walking in and out, then hanging around the address she provided. The area appeared risky to start . Then observing the traffic l had to ride away.
I walked away after seeing multiple blokes walking in and out, then hanging around the address she provided. The area appeared risky to start . Then observing the traffic l had to ride away. Originally Posted by haley3863
Perhaps if a couple of us texted her that we would see her at a hotel, might give some incentive for her to get one. Would be game for a coordinated text to her on the same day

(I would want to see her but not at the place she is at now, motel or not at all)