Weekday vs. Weekend appointments

My friends Alexa Taylor and Haylee Valentine and I are going to be coming into town tonight and staying through Monday morning. Having only come into town on weekends before, I was wondering if maybe staying during the week would be better?

Guys, do you prefer weekday appts, where you can slip away on your break from work...Or do you like the weekend better?

Also if any Houston providers want to answer, when are you usually busiest?
I know for me, personally...... I'm a during the week kind of hobbyist.... very rarely do I book appointments over the weekend..... its probably about a 90%-10% split for me..... But I can't speak for others.....

JaD
  • h2h
  • 08-26-2011, 12:42 PM
I am exclusively a week-end or late evenings kind of person. I just can't get away from work.
I am usually too busy during the week and I work in LaPorte so I am too far to slip away for a quickie during lunch. I usually schedule on the weekend so I can relax and not worry about it, but I also dont have a family or SO to worry about so my weekends are free. I also work 10-12 hours on week days so I am usually too tired to have an appointment. I have done some weeknight appointments if provider I want to see is only available then but I try and avoid it.
Mostly weekends for me or late evenings/night.
Do I need to say it?
Weekend evenings for me.
Gotta be consistent.... lol
Mostly weekends.
Week days
Sales guys and the like with SO/Family are weekdays (like me) while single hard working dudes are weekends. I have never done a weekend appt. You should rotate to get the best of both.
Gotta be consistent.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
True...threAD...
when i visit Houston.I do best weekdays....once i n awhile I will get a sunday evening

have fun!
I'm single so for me when ever. I know. I'm one of the few
I'm single so for me when ever. I know. I'm one of the few Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Same here I have fun when I have funds