Goodbye Houston and ECCIE!

Hello everyone,

I am no longer providing in Houston. I just had surgery done, and I will be starting school full-time. Both of those are very important to me and inhibit my time to provide in this hobby. Otherwise, I thank you all who have made my experience here a GREAT one! (And a double thanks to those hobbyists who have made my educational fund and car payments possible.)

I won't be advertising anymore, and I certainly won't be taking in new clientele. I don't have enough time in my schedule to screen, track phone numbers, ask for references, and all that good stuff. My old clients are certainly welcome to always come and see me. They are the ones that are putting me through school, obviously.

I may be returning to the hobby is the future, but the future is uncertain. However, that won't stop me from returning to post here on ECCIE.

Otherwise, thankyou houston! Have a good one. I'm out.

Love,
Alexa
  • Rezo
  • 09-03-2011, 09:45 AM
bye!
can you torture us someday with pics of your after surgery ?

lol

best of luck 2 u
Deuces!!
Even though I have never met you (wish I did after looking at your pics), goodbye and good luck with your education.
All the best to you Ms Alexa!!
Never got to meet u but I wish u the best!
Thankyou all! And no, there shall never be any more pics here of me post-surgery. lol
Best wishes going forward.................Good Luck!
Good luck to you young lady.
I no that we talked on the phone a few times and our schedule never let us meet.
So you be safe and have fun;
give the campus freaks hell.....
best to ya sugar! Kisses!!!!
Sounds like you know what you want, and you're going after it. Yeaaaaa!!!
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Good Luck!!!
Good Luck!