Questions: The risk of HIV/Herpes in BBBJ and other crazy sh**.

What most hobbyists love and adore - a great BBBJ with a CIM.

I love it too, but am I not the only one that thinks about the health risks possibly associated with this?

I've heard that breathing heavy during BBBJ can kill STD's, such as Herpes and HIV. Something about the germs being "exposed" to the air and/or the saliva having the ability to kill the HIV virus. I've also read something about the transmission of HIV in oral sex is 1 in 1,000.

Providers, would you do a BBBJ if the sausage had some bumps on it?
Hobbyists, how do you feel about providers who frequently give BBBJ to other providers?

Please be honest here. Time for some discussion!
Providers, would you do a BBBJ if the sausage had some bumps on it?
Hobbyists, how do you feel about providers who frequently give BBBJ to other providers? Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon
First of all, This topic has been beaten to death and most likely this thread will get closed faster than you posted it.

Second, If there is an obvious problem with the penis, why would a provider risk her health for extra cash?

I'm pretty sure that most of the women in this business that care about their health won't go there. I do a thorough inspection for any bumps/suspect characters without making it look like I am.

As for the question you asked to hobbyists, I don't think providers are giving bbbj's to other providers. I didn't get that one. Typo maybe?

When it comes down to it BBBJs are not as risky as people think they are. It is very rare for one to catch HIV doing them. As for STDs, I have no clue. I know what the CDC says but I have never caught one in or out of the hobby and I'm a "bbbj" provider.

I guess it boils down to the chances one is willing to take. I'll tell you right now I don't CIM and I never will - Not my thing at all.

As for this:

I've heard that breathing heavy during BBBJ can kill STD's, such as Herpes and HIV. Something about the germs being "exposed" to the air and/or the saliva having the ability to kill the HIV virus. I've also read something about the transmission of HIV in oral sex is 1 in 1,000. Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon
The most ridiculous thing I've ever read on an SHMB. Slap whoever told you that nonsense.
I've heard that breathing heavy during BBBJ can kill STD's, such as Herpes and HIV. Something about the germs being "exposed" to the air and/or the saliva having the ability to kill the HIV virus. I've also read something about the transmission of HIV in oral sex is 1 in 1,000.
bs!!! got to b e ...some things live once they have hit the air for quite awhile

best practices for mew ...anything wrong in my mouth 00 cuts from someone ..or me face fuckin to hard-- i take days off till it heals

i also get tested @ least once a month
I survived my entire childhood without once wearing a seatbelt or wearing a bike helmet. I can't smoke, drink, salt my food, eat french fries, or enjoy a frigging hamburger. The earth is warming, and the who the hell even knows what is happening with the ozone. People in Africa are dying and China has a better economy than we do. We can't drill for oil because of some crazy ass snail darter or something like that. I have to wear a god damn rubber when I fuck. Okay, I put up with this shit, but if you take away BBBJ and I am moving my ass somewhere they have never heard of all this bullshit.
As for the question you asked to hobbyists, I don't think providers are giving bbbj's to other providers. I didn't get that one. Typo maybe? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oops very bad typo!
There is a risk in everything. If you can't deal with that fact, one should find a new hobby......

sixx
Oh good, another BBBJ/HIV/STD thread....haven't had one of those for a while.
Oh good, another BBBJ/HIV/STD thread....haven't had one of those for a while. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I guess I shouldn't have posted another BBBJ thread to add to the collection. Oopsy.
I wouldn't apologize Alexa. The board is about participation. Yes, to the veteran ECCIE members this thread has been beaten BUT there are new members coming on here all the time and may have not seen a thread like this. It's all good...

sixx
Aww Sixx has a soft side. What a turn on
Here's some info from the CDC website : http://www.cdc.gov/STD/
Aww Sixx has a soft side. What a turn on Originally Posted by Naomi4u
hmmmmmmmmmm

shhhhhhhhhhh wink wink

sixx
I wouldn't apologize Alexa. The board is about participation. Yes, to the veteran ECCIE members this thread has been beaten BUT there are new members coming on here all the time and may have not seen a thread like this. It's all good...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yep, I agree with you sixx. The health and personal safety of everyone here is paramount. Hopefully this one won't degenerate with judgments being made on particular individuals practices as they usually do.

Everyone, Its totally fine to discuss this and many other common topics again and again, but bring personal attacks onto it and we will be having further personal conversation.
I know I'm not getting in this one.
I know I'm not getting in this one. Originally Posted by burkalini
Come on in! Get dirty and get nasty burkalini. *Opens mouth*