Would You Wear It?

My new T-shirt says, "Can you tell by my face I've been eating pussy today?"
Would be a great last jibe in divorce court.
For added effect smear cherry pie filling all over your face.

Then you can walk around saying you earned your red wings.
Id wear it if instead it said "sucking dick all day" LOL
  • Tetas
  • 01-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Hell yeah!
I used to have one that said "If you aren't supposed to eat it, why's it shaped like a taco?"
Had a strip club name on the back...
I wore it with pride. ;-)
  • LNK
  • 02-05-2014, 03:52 PM
I had a shirt that said across the shoulders, upside down, "Lady, let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing."

It was one of my ATF t-shirts.
I had one that read " Lets flip a coin. Heads, I get tail. Tails, I get head." The now ex-wife made me get rid of it. I miss that shirt.
I'd rock it....if it was by Tom Ford
I had one that read " Lets flip a coin. Heads, I get tail. Tails, I get head." The now ex-wife made me get rid of it. I miss that shirt. Originally Posted by jdough1211
I like that as much as mine that said...

EAT MExican
My new T-shirt says, "Can you tell by my face I've been eating pussy today?" Originally Posted by pssymnchr2

I have two of them, one red and one pinck.
lol Pussy babe...wear it & wear it proudly!

I have a shirt Tucson made me that says "I survived Dallas" ... I actually have had it signed by over 15 guys!

I have a shirt Tucson made me that says "I survived Dallas" ... I actually have had it signed by over 15 guys! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Need to add my autograph...assuming I'll survive.

I have a shirt Tucson made me that says "I survived Dallas" ... I actually have had it signed by over 15 guys! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You need to bring it for us fans to sign it and add an 'X' for each one afterwards.

I am packing it next trip!

and pussy babe..i will sign YOUR shirt!
I used to have one that said " I may never go down in History...BUT illl damn sure go down on your Sister...Miss that shirt.