ECCIE has become uninteresting to an extreme

These days, most of the providers in whom I have interest have sort of disappeared as active presences on the board. They still have profiles, they just don't post much here anymore. The same has happened with hobbyists that I felt had interesting perspectives. Active profiles, but seldom see them posting anymore. Forgive me if this seems harsh, but this place is becoming a god damned wasteland.
Its very possible theyre moving on to somewhere more interesting.

Perhaps a place with less drama, more positive people, and uplifting spirits

But, who knows
These days, most of the providers in whom I have interest have sort of disappeared as active presences on the board. They still have profiles, they just don't post much here anymore. The same has happened with hobbyists that I felt had interesting perspectives. Active profiles, but seldom see them posting anymore. Forgive me if this seems harsh, but this place is becoming a god damned wasteland. Originally Posted by Bobave
Its a developmental process! The place is still the same...we..don't all developed the same and our views for many reasons aren't always refined. Hence your asenine inconsiderate outburst. Some wines age well and some...well the bottle top doesn't hold and its shitty whine!!!
In other words its just you..your new view of something that has not changed much...welcome to the new you..the people you miss had, I'm guessing, the same path. Never means that the new view or new you is better.. Some ladies and gents are still there fine selfs!! Can you name some or are you to blinded by your mighty self.

Yes, some do move on to more interesting pastures but some just burn out for a while. This place can burn you out.
Some actually Graduate to a higher plain, the grads don't do the burn out outbursts, they just try to share the Wisdom with those that can see it and use it.

Toodles ...Ave..no hard feelings..you are a part of the team bro.
At least in our neck if the woods, the last 18 months has seen a large increase in the number of fucktards and malicious-minded trolls who have poisoned the waters and driven many previously-active participants away. It seems now that any lady especially who starts a thread (not a threAD) for any reason or who posts a comment of any kind is immediately attacked. Of the roughly 200 providers in our area, less than a dozen are what I would call active participants beyond posting their ads. It's a shame.
... Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Were you born an idiot, or are you a self-made man?
I believe a lot of what you read on here now is the new PC responses to threads. People want to hear the truth, we're all adults.
I believe a lot of what you read on here now is the new PC responses to threads. People want to hear the truth, we're all adults. Originally Posted by Raw dog

I objectively chimed in tune...instead he feels personally attacked....lol.
At least in our neck if the woods, the last 18 months has seen a large increase in the number of fucktards and malicious-minded trolls who have poisoned the waters and driven many previously-active participants away. It seems now that any lady especially who starts a thread (not a threAD) for any reason or who posts a comment of any kind is immediately attacked. Of the roughly 200 providers in our area, less than a dozen are what I would call active participants beyond posting their ads. It's a shame. Originally Posted by PDid
because it takes no courage to flame a lady or anyone else on the internet.

in person they would be like
At least in our neck if the woods, the last 18 months has seen a large increase in the number of fucktards and malicious-minded trolls who have poisoned the waters and driven many previously-active participants away. It seems now that any lady especially who starts a thread (not a threAD) for any reason or who posts a comment of any kind is immediately attacked. Of the roughly 200 providers in our area, less than a dozen are what I would call active participants beyond posting their ads. It's a shame. Originally Posted by PDid
You should see upstate NY, it's a mix between a romper room and adult daycare for the mentally incompetent/ill.
Agree.

A few posters have dominated the various community discussion threads. Every city in Texas seems to have its retards.

I avoid these days. PDid above describes it well enough. I used to enjoy the interchange between the ladies and the hobbyists.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-12-2015, 01:44 PM
I agree ... I stick to the national threads most of the time, because it appears this is where the grownups play. Here it appears that name calling and bad mouthing is keep to a minimum, and the MOD's I assume set and require a civil tone of discussion where even if someone disagrees with my opinion they disagree in a respectful way.
Agree.

A few posters have dominated the various community discussion threads. Every city in Texas seems to have its retards.

I avoid these days. PDid above describes it well enough. I used to enjoy the interchange between the ladies and the hobbyists. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I totally agree - in local threads 10-12 people dominate and posts on everything, because anyone offering a contrary opinion is immediately attacked. the MOD's actually encourage the angry tone with statements like "our community seems to be enjoying the discussion" which really means we are having a ball flaming you, you jerk off - how dare you post in our community, and in the community I am thinking of the MOD's actually do much of the attacking. I have even been threatened by several MOD's ... oh the threats were carefully couched in subtlety, so as to not break board rules, but they were definitely threats. It is like these MOD's have decided that adult discussion is boring and if we are not screaming and yelling at each other it isn't fun. And there are always the little children that love to get off on making people angry. So, I guess we vote by not participating locally and when someone looks into the logs and sees new posters are being chased off by 10 or 12 people they will intervene and make corrections by place new mods in their place, or they look and decide their happy and we move on to some other service that is more mature. In the end I doubt if this thread will change anything, because most of those that feel like me are to afraid to post and the 10 or 12 will be along shortly to call me and idiot ...
Agree.

A few posters have dominated the various community discussion threads. Every city in Texas seems to have its retards. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
In a couple of those cities, it's the same group.
It'll shift to the boring after everyone gets the rage out of the their system, then interesting again, then flaming again, then boring again, then interesting, raging, boring, interesting, raging, boring, interesting and so on and so on.........

Everything is cyclical.
Kind of like a woman's cycle?
Yes