Encounter: Mariah Sweet is Petite and Sweet and Naughty!

• AJ45
  • 07-27-2020, 09:16 PM
Date: 07/26/2020
Name: Mariah Sweet
User ID:: -
Phone: -
Email Address: mariahsweet5656@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P335566
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: Massage, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, DATY, more GFE than PSE
Hair Length and Color: Short Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mariah is petite just a shade over five feet tall and I would estimate 110 to 115 pounds. Most definitely in great shape! The slender athletic type for sure. Pretty face and beautiful blue eyes I could get lost in for hours. Mariah is very impressive in every way and has to be one of the top mature providers in town that advertise over 50.
Recommendation: Yes
Wtf? Lol
Her massage skills are off the chart, seriously!
Wtf? Lol Originally Posted by oilman12
I’m sure I could say the same for 90% of the chicks you like to fuck.
56+ granny, wow!

I am sure you are wrong
what's the matter, why so sensitive? that your grandma?

I’m sure I could say the same for 90% of the chicks you like to fuck. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Watch out! Bowser the clown gets offended

56+ granny, wow!

Originally Posted by p73777
^^^Not offended in the least, and she is way past my age limit. I read a few of your reviews...yep, I’m right. LOL
You figured cause you read my reviews? LMAO. What a bozo..

^^^Not offended in the least, and she is way past my age limit. I read a few of your reviews...yep, I’m right. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
Not a good experience. She's neurotic, and yes she smokes. She's also 64 yrs old.
She has lots of issues, and her incall location is a mess. My visit with her when we went to her spare bedroom, there was a used condom on her bedside table and the bed had not been made.

She doesn't enjoy her work, its quite evident.
Und Sie hatten das Bedürfnis, eine fast vier Jahre alte Rezension noch einmal aufleben zu lassen, um dies zu sagen?
: & you felt you needed to bump a nearly four (4) year old review for this? :

My .02 cents . She’s been around for years very outdated pictures . Definitely a smoker evident by her stained up teeth . I got a room and she came to me and right away I had “ragrats” and I was looking for a way to bail out. I lied to her and said I forgot to stop by the atm and get her money, she was really nice , she said well let’s do the session and then I’ll follow you to the store when we are done . It was like she was Willing to take the risk so I demanded no I’ll go get the money. I’ll be right back. Instead, I got in my truck and I hauled ass out of there. Honestly, I’ve done this several times where I show up and I don’t like what I see and I look for a reason to get the hell out of there. It’s all because women won’t update their pictures. They’ll send you fake pictures Photoshop or whatever thinking that once they’re there, you’re gonna go ahead and go through with it, but not me, I don’t give a fuck what they think I’m leaving if I don’t like what I see . I’ve got warnings all over the Internet on my real phone number because I’ve done this so many times these girls make up shit when the whole truth was I didn’t like what I saw, but they’ll post Fake shit about me like I’m a bad guy.
  • r66
  • 06-06-2024, 06:19 AM
everyone does realize the initial review was 4 years ago?
Sanctions coming soon Hunter.