Best Thai Restaurant in Omaha

Hi, everyone.

I am visiting Omaha on Wed thru Friday this week and am curious to know what is the best Thai restaurant that you recommend.

Thanks in advance!

~ Jas
Hi jasmine,

There's a place called khao niao on 156th and maple st, a hole in the wall that's fantastic. They have hand pulled noodle dishes, and their sticky rice dishes (including mango rice) are amazing. They also have larb which is difficult to find in Nebraska. Totally worth your while!
Hi jasmine,

There's a place called khao niao on 156th and maple st, a hole in the wall that's fantastic. They have hand pulled noodle dishes, and their sticky rice dishes (including mango rice) are amazing. They also have larb which is difficult to find in Nebraska. Totally worth your while! Originally Posted by jyoshi917
I was just going to reccomend this place! They also have really good fortune cookies straight from Bangkok!
Mai Thai Restaurant - 14618 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68144
Taste of Thailand - 15712 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68130

I think Mai Thai is a little more "Americanized" than Taste of Thailand, but both are good
Laos Thai 4520 S 24th across the street fro South High. Run by a couple of Thai Grandmothers.