Been gone a while-how do you find providers now?

I dropped out of the hobby a bit ago and decided to get back in :-) It seems much has changed as the ISO section is now gone. I used it with much success. How do you find providers on the site now? I would rather not use OH2 either. Thanks.
I hear the PM function still works
The other way you can find providers now is literally by searching on here..recently uploaded images and looking at encounter reports in the city where you will be..there are no ads those stopped in September and probably won't come back.

I know you don't want to use oh2 but the best option is p411.. all the high-quality reputable providers are on there in my personal opinion
Thanks for the tips Sienna91.
The other way you can find providers now is literally by searching on here..recently uploaded images and looking at encounter reports in the city where you will be..there are no ads those stopped in September and probably won't come back.

I know you don't want to use oh2 but the best option is p411.. all the high-quality reputable providers are on there in my personal opinion Originally Posted by Sienna91
How do you search by recently uploaded images? that's a great tip.
Ha ha ha ha just look for the threADs asking where to stay , what restaurants and who is bored !
Research is good too.
laughs @ high quality reputable providers
laughs @ high quality reputable providers Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust

Not sure why you're laughing at that but literally that's where they all are
How do you search by recently uploaded images? that's a great tip. Originally Posted by timtim001
I'm not exactly sure I just know guys tell me that's how they find me so you will have to ask a guy
Thanks for the tips Sienna91. Originally Posted by Ludlumtank
You're welcome
I tape a $100 bill to my forehead and walk around. Boom, hookers come swarming
Ive tried this look at the profile and PM the provider method. It does not work. Someone OM me some recommendations lol
P411. Minimum effort on my part. Maximum results. Tip: check her for reviews on ECCIE or the Review Board of your choice.
BUshjumper what is the url for P411? When I Google it I get a Ryobi part number lol