Dallas Or Fort Worth? Which one is more fun?

Dallas or Fort Worth cant decided which one is more fun? Or maybe in the middle by the airport?
Fort Worth
We need more new Talent
Irving and Grapevine are near the airport.
Dallas has more of a selection for us men but I do love the ladies in Fort Worth.
Never really understood the huge split - even met several women who are 100% committed to working the area I loosely describe as "North Dallas"* And YET they actually live in FW - I definitely feel for their commute!

For me, it adds at least an hour to the time I need for a session, and really kicks my ass if circumstances come up where our end-time pushes towards 330 or 4 as it makes the drive home a 1 - 1.5 hour thrill ride.

There's no easy way to count hobbyists in the locales - but a search of P411 reveals:

439 for Dallas
64 for Ft Worth
21 for Arlington
9 for Plano
6 for Frisco
4 for Euless
3 for Lewisville
3 for "Mid-Cities"
2 for Garland

One would think competition would drive down prices in North Dallas, but of course this is the Hobby, largely immune from the normal supply/demand curves.

* the area north of 635, south of the Rayburn Tollway, and between I-35E to the West and US 75 to the East. Personally I once called it "HoVille" but have recently changed my ways and now call it "the land of 10,000 pleasures"
They both have their pros and cons. Dallas is definitely faster paced.
There is quality In Fort Worth , unless your looking for younger than myself. Age is different now. It truly is a number if a woman has taken care of herself.