4' 10-11"
105 - 110 lbs
Huge DDs (possibly MMs)
Pretty, pretty coochie!!
Great toned body
Big brown bedroom eyes
Tight little ass
Recommendation: Yes
I saw honey in the hall after visiting with Lisa. After reading this review I will have to go back soon and see Honey also. Maybe Candy as well.
I saw honey in the hall after visiting with Lisa. After reading this review I will have to go back soon and see Honey also. Maybe Candy as well. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
you are shortchanging yourself if you fail to do so. both ladies are great, but there's enough difference that you really need to see both. don't ask me who to see first, flip a coin and you will get the right answer!
Agree 100%!
I loved Candy. If Honey is anything close, I need to see her too
Wow!...sounds like a great girl!
  • Gar
  • 09-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Great review...
Saw her again last night. Someday I've gotta go see someone else, but right now I'm an outright Honey fan! She's high quality!
She sounds like a PAWG... I mean PAKG that I need to try. You guys talk highly of her
Wow, glowing response, I think I need to jump on this bandwagon.
I saw Honey last month and would recommend.
When’s the best time to hit up Pearls? Lunch, after 5 or late evening. In town and want to check out.
When’s the best time to hit up Pearls? Lunch, after 5 or late evening. In town and want to check out. Originally Posted by RubberSoul
if you have flexible time, try later in the day, 6:00 or later. I have found that a few ladies don't wander in before 5 or 6:00