the rape scene in girl with dragon yayyo

• comed
  • 08-06-2012, 10:56 PM
incrdible
Might want to work on elaborating your thought. It's pretty meaningless , unless you consider the spelling . Thought provoking , as in WTF ? And it has nothing to do with hobbying . Sandbox material .
I thought that it was very raw. Incredible certainly didn't come to mind. I'm glad she got that fucker back though.
incrdible Originally Posted by comed
A little disturbing if you found that provocative, or were you referring to the acting and direction? (I hope.)
I heard on the Sex Nerd Sandra Podcast that women's #1 fantasy is a rape fantasy.... That surprised me.
But I think it has to be by a 25 year old Caucasian PIRATE with long flowing hair and a strong chin!
  • Carl
  • 08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
That scene gave me a boner.
Rape scene. You call that a rape scene. Trying checking out the french film with
Monica Bellucci "Irreversible"

http://www.greencine.com/central/disturbingfilmsNo1
Check out the one in Messenger The Joan Of Arc Story / the English ramsack a village and enter the home of a nun - where a child Joan is hiding in closet looking out - and watches an English man who lifts the nun up by her neck - then sticks his sword though her , sticking her to the wall - then proceeds to rape her as she's dying . Then ask his buddies Who's Next ? Then they all dump a pot of stew all over the table , sit down and eat !
Rape scene. You call that a rape scene. Trying checking out the french film with

http://www.greencine.com/central/disturbingfilmsNo1 Originally Posted by barcelona666
That's a very interesting movie and the rape scene seems like it goes on forever. So graphic.

http://www.greencine.com/central/disturbingfilmsNo1 Originally Posted by barcelona666
Actually if I recall. She was viciously sodomized before beaten to a pulp but then again that still is rape.
Yes it did go on forever but the offender sure got his in the end by the boyfriend. Definitely one of the most disturbing scenes I've ever seen. Hard to watch.
Sex Nerd Sandra can kiss my pod. Most of the women I know do not have brutal rape fantasies - unless they are doms thinking of raping a few of you guys.

One of my preferred fantasies is a romantic walk on the beach at sunset, followed by an orgy under the moonlight.

Some people are just sickos.
I can't be a spectator of any kind of human rights violations, much less be amused.
It's one of the few cases which make me want to become violent.
But ya'll already know I'm not the passive type.

So no I wasn't ever sexually abused.
Predators know prey when they see them, and trust, I'm not an ideal candidate.

I often invoke people to be quite candid about their sexuality. I've only had 3 ladies tell me they want to fulfill a rape fantasy. One is a good friend and has actually been raped. One was a girl from my youth I knew, who was called out for making a fraudulent rape claim (crazy broads out there).

I was recently approached about a rape fantasy. As much as I like to be submissive, I don't think I could handle that. I'd probably be laughing the whole time (at a contrived situation), or really hurt someone (if I really felt attacked), or just be fucked in the head. No thanks.
  • Qziz
  • 08-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Um, I would like the woman to be *more* willing, not less, please.
Sex Nerd Sandra can kiss my pod. Most of the women I know do not have brutal rape fantasies - unless they are doms thinking of raping a few of you guys.

One of my preferred fantasies is a romantic walk on the beach at sunset, followed by an orgy under the moonlight.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Are you walking with a 25 year old Caucasian Pirate with Long flowing Hair and a strong chin?

If so be careful he is aggressive!