Birthday Week

For the hobbiest who are in their late 40s to early 50s, what things to you do to personally celebrate it?

Turning early 50s next week and not sure how or what to give myself as a present.
I treated myself to a doubles on my birthday. Hard to justify the price tag normally but .. hey-it’s my birthday.
I agree
Thanks!! Giving this suggestion some thought.
Make sure u research your doubles. Make sure they are actually bisexual and like females. Otherwise it wont be worth it.
Happy Birthday ETG Buddy!
Agree that doubles with two sexy bisexual females should light your Roman Candle! Ha Ha ! It’s been several birthdays ago since I had that pleasure with Bianca and Kinlee (see my review). Sorry that hot duo retired from hobby!
Hey if you find a great Duo my birthday is two weeks off and would like to also put on a few “party hats” also to celebrate with two ladies in their Birthday Suits!
Enjoy but keep us posted please Buddy what you Cum Up with!
TNC
Happy happy birthday!

Me and AngelaS will be there early january..celebrate it late. Lol
I’m hoping to have another birthday next year. Keep em cummin!
  • jwood
  • 12-10-2019, 12:42 PM
I’ve had enough birthdays. On my 40th my long time utr lady (17 years)hooked me up with a double with her and a friend of hers. Started seeing the friend also after that. Very nice birthday. That was long ago and haven’t seen either in awhile.
I’ve had enough birthdays. On my 40th my long time utr lady (17 years)hooked me up with a double with her and a friend of hers. Started seeing the friend also after that. Very nice birthday. That was long ago and haven’t seen either in awhile. Originally Posted by jwood
Was certainly a nice thoughtful gift!!
  • SeV
  • 12-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Happy Birthday ETG
Thanks everyone for the positive BD wishes. Much appreciated!!
My Birthday was at the beginning of November. Dang all these great ideas. Too bad I've already shot my wad 🤷♂️
I usually celebrate by finding a provider who is hot, willing and kinky. No matter the price, I go for the gusto and celebrate in style.

I have celeberated a few major holidays like that also, when I am in a town with good providers.
I won't go for the run of the mill provider for my birthday though.