Great legit massage from an Ethiopian provider

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...759105292.html

Excellent massage with some incidental MT but not sensual. She is pretty, fit, has a pleasant personality and provides a genuinely relaxing massage. Would have been great if she did more but she does not, so recommended only if you are looking for a good L0 massage.
I think that we should go back to putting these places/providers in the already existing L0 thread instead of making a whole separate thread for each one. The L0 thread probably needs updating too.
^^^^^Agree, and add a L1 thread as well as I have no interest in L1 places
After a legit massage, show her your legit boner. As long as you two consenting adults keep it legit, no reason why you can't spray jizz all over her hands.
After a legit massage, show her your legit boner. As long as you two consenting adults keep it legit, no reason why you can't spray jizz all over her hands. Originally Posted by The Big E
yea she has been around forever. and always L0 but for some reason will massage you with no draping and always touches.. told her she was a tease. didnt phase her
Super confused.

There is MT touching, no draping and teases.

So do u get massaged naked or just in your underwear. What kind of MT is she doing and how is she teasing. For the price I’m interested in checking her out but want to know what I have in store.
Stop giving her business if she is L0.
yea she has been around forever. and always L0 but for some reason will massage you with no draping and always touches.. told her she was a tease. didnt phase her Originally Posted by txfire77
My same experience. I still message her from time to time to see if anything has changed since she also posts on RR.

She is a nice therapist and would be worth an upgrade to me.