Provider Fantasies

Ladies, what's something that y'all have fantasized about doing as part of a date? You go to great lengths to indulge hobbyists' fantasies, so it might be fun to indulge some of yours!
Getting $$ to bang strangers!! Fulfilled every time my phone rings!!but I also like banging strangers when $$ isn’t involved so perhaps it’s more the stranger part ����♀️..no certain type really any guy just the thrill of having to be naughty for a stranger
I like for a client to tell me how they fucked other women even their wife’s while there fucken me big turn on!
I like for a client to tell me how they fucked other women even their wife’s while there fucken me big turn on! Originally Posted by Selena25
That right there is why you are treasure!
I like for a client to tell me how they fucked other women even their wife’s while there fucken me big turn on! Originally Posted by Selena25
That just turned me on!! Lol
I have so many fantasy’s but some might not be appropriate for the board.
I have so many fantasy’s but some might not be appropriate for the board. Originally Posted by Selena25
Please share either way
Omg that is a major turn on for me and I didn’t even realize it! That’s why you are among the best providers. And please, do tell more. Hell PM me lol. Even if I’m on hiatus, I can still enjoy being turned on!
P.M. me your fantasies Selena, I have a few of my own I will share with you.
JD great thread and thanks for the insight ladies, just wish there were more willing to share, after all they must have fantasies as well.
Ladies, what's something that y'all have fantasized about doing as part of a date? You go to great lengths to indulge hobbyists' fantasies, so it might be fun to indulge some of yours! Originally Posted by JdeHog
NICE THREAD JD!!!
So when am I going to be invited on a yacht date, fed chocolate covered strawberries, body painted, bathed in rose pedals & herbs, massaged with warm tingling edible oil, licked/kissed from head to toe (get those juices flowing)… bend me over, enter in nice and slowly to a full fledge thrust till I bust
Just one of my many fantasies
NICE THREAD JD!!!
So when am I going to be invited on a yacht date, fed chocolate covered strawberries, body painted, bathed in rose pedals & herbs, massaged with warm tingling edible oil, licked/kissed from head to toe (get those juices flowing)… bend me over, enter in nice and slowly to a full fledge thrust till I bust
Just one of my many fantasies Originally Posted by Zenovia
I don’t have a yacht,,,,,, but will an 18 foot bass boat work??🤞🤞
I don’t have a yacht,,,,,, but will an 18 foot bass boat work??🤞🤞 Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Mi amor, any boat would work with you..I'm sure we'd become very creative with your bass boat!!!!!
So when am I going to be invited on a yacht date, fed chocolate covered strawberries, body painted, bathed in rose pedals & herbs, massaged with warm tingling edible oil, licked/kissed from head to toe (get those juices flowing)… bend me over, enter in nice and slowly to a full fledge thrust till I bust Originally Posted by Zenovia
When I win that PowerBall jackpot (or MegaMillions jackpot).

Promise.

(I know; you're not holding your breath. Neither am I. )

Cheers,

bcg
When I win that PowerBall jackpot (or MegaMillions jackpot).

Promise.

(I know; you're not holding your breath. Neither am I. )

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I'm holding you to your promise.. now start playing, I have faith in manifestations