List your fetish

getting my cock worship
and
worshiping a woman's ass and hole
Cum. Cumshots, facials, swallowing.... Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
My kinda girl
Public, fuck me right here right now not afraid to be caught sex, this could be anywhere other than the bedroom....balconies, at the bar, in the car, at the lake, on a hike, etc

All holes filled activities

And......

Watching a guy stroke his cock inches away from my pussy as I play with her. There's something insanely hot about watching a guy get rock hard and cum for me...
Damn you Deja!!!!

Fetishes hmmmm....Is DATY considered a fetish?

Watching a guy stroke his cock inches away from my pussy as I play with her. There's something insanely hot about watching a guy get rock hard and cum for me... Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
I've been told this a few times.
Licking & sucking a nice clean Ahole !!!
Public, fuck me right here right now not afraid to be caught sex, this could be anywhere other than the bedroom....balconies, at the bar, in the car, at the lake, on a hike, etc

All holes filled activities

And......

Watching a guy stroke his cock inches away from my pussy as I play with her. There's something insanely hot about watching a guy get rock hard and cum for me... Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Yes... all this!
Hearing a guy moan while holding my head/hair and slow fucking my face is something I live for but as far as Fetish goes *Taboo* role play is my thing. A fav role is being a free use situation as a sex doll, only there for a man's pleasure.
creampie cleanup
Hearing a guy moan while holding my head/hair and slow fucking my face is something I live for but as far as Fetish goes *Taboo* role play is my thing. A fav role is being a free use situation as a sex doll, only there for a man's pleasure. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Yes!
bi-sexual MMF action. full interaction...
I don't know why but I love a hairy pussy. It's getting hard to find them anymore.
If you let providers know what you like or what you want in a session that you pay for, you are considered hard to please and a terrible person. So, when letting people know about any type of fetish you have, it will surely be the same principle. So be careful.
Small (Under 5', Less than 95lb) proportionate Asian Contortionist of legal age.
Being choked