City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://txmassage8.com/?utm_source=G...&utm_id=Dallas
Activities: Lomi-Lomi, Table Shower
Hair Length and Color: Black, pulled back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5 ft 4 in, 120 lbs, thin, older but not unattractive
Recommendation: No
Good recon. Appreciate you TOFTT
Thank you from me as well for TOFTT. I just did a review yesterday TOFFT. Turned out to be a L0. Moderator didn't give me credit and 6 week premium access for my review because no activities that would qualify took place.
What about the activity of me paying HF in order to recon place, in the hope of expanding the selection of available AMP's?
Thank you from me as well for TOFTT. I just did a review yesterday TOFFT. Turned out to be a L0. Moderator didn't give me credit and 6 week premium access for my review because no activities that would qualify took place.
What about the activity of me paying HF in order to recon place, in the hope of expanding the selection of available AMP's? Originally Posted by valentino199
Agreed. However mods draw the line at no erotic activity taking place. Viewers appreciate the value of TOFTT but on a shared forum somebody has to set the rules.
What about the activity of me paying HF in order to recon place, in the hope of expanding the selection of available AMP's? Originally Posted by valentino199
I also agree. What about 3-4 weeks credit? something for the effort. Or the whole 6 weeks because you did all the work of recon plus details to inform the community.
Val, you can buy ECCIE Premium for 20 years for less than the price of one really good massage. Just saying...
Very True