Trump posts video with an image of a hog-tied Biden, drawing a rebuke from Democrat's campaign

• Supra
  • 03-30-2024, 01:59 AM
Yes, he did it! Trump posted a video with an image of a hog-tied Biden. It is refreshing to see Trump in action and with Joe sticking to his "Unity" promise, and the threats Joe made to Trump, I believe Trump reposting this is appropriate.

Put on your memory hats, in a 2018 speech, Biden discussed lewd comments that Trump had made about women and registered his disgust by suggesting a willingness to physically fight the then-president.

“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden said

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pos...015848407.html
  • Supra
  • 03-30-2024, 02:01 AM
I definitely want one of these tailgate graphics. This is the image Trump posted. I like it.

What more could you want? Look at it. It is beautiful.

That’s pretty cool

Who ever owns that truck probably has a visit from the FBI in their future, or even worse, the IRS.
That’s pretty cool

Who ever owns that truck probably has a visit from the FBI in their future, or even worse, the IRS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think so. They haven't found me. Yet.

Even though Corny reported me.

Acceptable political discourse.
  • Supra
  • 03-30-2024, 07:04 AM
That’s pretty cool

Who ever owns that truck probably has a visit from the FBI in their future, or even worse, the IRS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No one is going to show up.
The more and more the Democrats open their mouths, the stronger Trump gets. The media has created an unstoppable candidate.
Trolls gonna troll…
This is what Trump is interested in ? And posting after midnight on Truth Social ? Looks more like a video for a gang as a warning to other gangs.

Anything here about policies to make America great again ?
  • Supra
  • 03-30-2024, 04:46 PM
This is what Trump is interested in ? And posting after midnight on Truth Social ? Looks more like a video for a gang as a warning to other gangs.

Anything here about policies to make America great again ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump didn't run on unity like Joe did, yet Trump has managed to unite the majority of the voters.
Trump didn't run on unity like Joe did, yet Trump has managed to unite the majority of the voters. Originally Posted by Supra
United in opposition to Trump and his acolytes.
I think that Kathy Griffin did get a visit from LE . . .but it was the Secret Service. They let her go.

Apparently, it is OK to post images like that of your political opponents.
  • Supra
  • 03-31-2024, 11:32 AM
Trolls gonna troll… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How so?
Because you say so.
Whew!! Dodged a bullet there. Glad they obscured my license plate number in that photo.